What retro titles do you have in VC?

• Thread starter SUPAHSAWNIK99
  • Start date
I have to update what I've wrote because it's old. The new ones are:
Pokemon Yellow (I said I was gonna get it)
Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Pokemon Trading Card Game (The one on GBC, not the actual cards)

The only one i have is mario bros 3. It costs £3 normally, but when i bought it, it was on 1/2 price.
I have the megaman legacy collection, which features all the nes megaman games, although im not sure that counts.
When i get eShop credit, i do intend to get a classic pokemon title and an oracle game.

I do want a new 3ds so i can get megaman 7, earthbound, donkey kong country etc

The only one I have for my console is Legeond of Zelda: Link to the Past. Everything else is on my Pi.

Reactions: Duffy
On my 3ds I have Earthbound (snes), Super mario bros deluxe (gb), Zelda Oracle of Ages (gb), and Kid Icarus (gb). The only one I paid for was EB, the others I picked up at various promotions, like club Nintendo (rip club Nintendo). I want to get some more eventually, but right now I have a ton of games I should be playing anyways.

Hmm... I have for the 3DS the games. Ninja Gaiden, (NES) Super Mario Land 2: the six golden coins, Donkey Kong, (both for GB) Super Mario Bros 3. (NES)
For the Wii U I have. Final Fight 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby Superstar, (SNES) and Mario Party 2 (N64)

Game boy:
Mario land 2
Donkey kong
GBC:
Links awakening dx
3d classics:
Exitebike
Kid icarus
Nes:
Mario bros
Balloon fight
Snes:
Kirby super star
Super mario kart
Gba:
Mario and Luigi: superstar saga
Advance wars
Ds:
Mario and Luigi: partners in time
Wii:
Metroid prime trilogy

I've played a lot of old games over the years, but there's only one that I always make sure to pick up - Super Mario World! It's still my favourite Mario game, and has aged very well. And it's available on every virtual console to date, as far as I know!

None actually. I've been meaning to get a couple favorites when I get some eShop credit.

Back