Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Maybe it's just me, but that seems like a scam, where they will steal your steam info.

Well, I just tried it, and it worked for me!

They say they offer free games every day. That seems like a scam. Also just because it works doesn't mean it's not a scam. They could still steal your Steam account information, like your passwords etc.

Good point. Welp, sure hope my info doesn't get stolen!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you want a game called Hide and Shriek, grab it while it's free! Just in time for Halloween!

removed
how you get for free

Last edited by a moderator:
Um... If you clikc the link it is very obvious how to get the free game. There are many buttons to link your Steam account to get the free game. You should probably wait though, until it is determined whether or not this is a scam.

If you want a game called Hide and Shriek, grab it while it's free! Just in time for Halloween!

removed

I don't actually trust signing into my steam account into that site, I've heard dodgy things about it.

Also, "There is a new bug on Steam Store" doesn't sound 100% legit to me lol

@Marc could any links to that possibly get deleted pls?

If you want an actual free game though, Civilization III complete bundle is free for a limited time on Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-complete (And I ADORE the Civ franchise so much <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marc and TribstyAnn
Sorry guys. I'm not trying to scam you. I honestly thought this was a legit site. My bad entirely. Guess I need to be more careful on which sites I use.

@SkyHuntress-Thanks for the free game as well!

Reactions: 28142
WatchDogs 1 is free for the next couple of days for PC. Claim a copy today via the UPlay app and if you claim it today, then you can pre-load it and will have to wait until tomorrow to play it.

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/watch-dogs-1/8/

You will need a UPlay account and you'll need to download the UPlay app but that'll be explained in the link.

Also keep an eye on the Ubisoft store since apparently they're going to be doing more of these giveaways on the run up to Christmas.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
WatchDogs 1 is free for the next couple of days for PC. Claim a copy today via the UPlay app and if you claim it today, then you can pre-load it and will have to wait until tomorrow to play it.

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/watch-dogs-1/8/

You will need a UPlay account and you'll need to download the UPlay app but that'll be explained in the link.

Also keep an eye on the Ubisoft store since apparently they're going to be doing more of these giveaways on the run up to Christmas.
thanks, know i have it on xbox and pc

@SpookHuntress- Wow! You are an absolute LEGEND! Thanks so much! Will definitely check out the Ubisoft store often!

Reactions: Duffy
I heard Overwatch is free for the weekend once again.

And Rainbow 6 Siege is having a free weekend as well.

Where? On Steam?
Edit: Forgot it's not there
Also I don't think I can run this

Where? On Steam?
Edit: Forgot it's not there
Also I don't think I can run this
xbox, pc and ps

I know, I meant our PC is not strong enough.

Overwatch is quite a very well optimised game, you might be able to get just it running on the lowest settings.

Back