Wanted Characters for Super Smash Brothers

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
It would be nice to see Mallow and Geno one day, but that's highly unlikely.

@Shmickle, so what? Those guys were from years ago. I've heard so many fans say they wanted the same characters so much so, I am officially sick to death of hearing it. :mad:

What about Steve from minecrafy I'm only gonna name the Special moves and the final smash so let's go

Neutral B, a shovel that digs your opponent

Down B, Yiu dig under the ground and dig back up and attack your opponent

Side B, you charge up a Bow and shoot it at the enemy

Up B, you use blocks and dig up to the edge and it can save you

Final smash, You have full diamond Enchanted Armor and you have an elytra and are invincible and all moves work better

@Raichu, SSB is already been made a meme, why not chose a character and not a meme? (To me, Minecraft itself is a meme.)

I think Chrono from Chrono Trigger would be a fine choice of a fighter. I don't understand all that Neutral+B stuff, and I've only just started playing CT, but his final smash could be a Triple Technique move that he can use.

I think Chrono from Chrono Trigger would be a fine choice of a fighter. I don't understand all that Neutral+B stuff, and I've only just started playing CT, but his final smash could be a Triple Technique move that he can use.
Neutral B means you press B while not pressing in any directions on the joystick

Reactions: Aura Knight
@Shmickle, so what? Those guys were from years ago. I've heard so many fans say they wanted the same characters so much so, I am officially sick to death of hearing it. :mad:

Well the issue is that Geno is Square Enix's IP. I suppose it is possible that he could be introduced into the newest Smash since they added Cloud. Just seems unlikely.

Agnès Oblige would make for an interesting change, I think. Then again, she'd probably find such baseless fighting "unacceptable!"

Krystal would be nice to see. I think the main reason no additional Star Fox characters have been added is because Nintendo is stumped on moveset ideas.
"Let's see... Laser-gun, used before; deflector, used before... And she'd be fighting on-foot, not in the air, so that leaves...."

So they abandoned that idea and went with something more original. ...That's what I predict happened, anyway.

@Kitsune_Sakura64: I don't think Krystal would exist in Nintendo's timeline. (Their newest re-boot for the Wii U ruined it for everybody.)

@Kitsune_Sakura64: I don't think Krystal would exist in Nintendo's timeline. (Their newest re-boot for the Wii U ruined it for everybody.)

I think she would. So there.

Shy guy
I even have a move set:
B: throws coins which bounce like Mario's fireball,but meteor smash and deal 10% each,but at the cost of speed. Limit of 10 coins before he needs his down b to recharge
Side b: drives in a go-kart.kinda like bowser Jrs side b
Up b: dons a propeller hat and starts flying. Similar to chibi-robo's up b in super smash flash
Down b: draws out more coins for his neutral b.
Tilts
Jab: a 3 hit combo. Third hit steals a coin to use in b move
F tilt: roundhouse kick
Up tilt: swings a coin upwards
D tilt: rolls a coin on the floor.
Dash attack:kirby's
Smashes
F smash: flings coin like Frisbee. If whiffed, shy guy loses a coin
Up smash: ness' but with a ball of yarn
D smash: ness' but with yarn
Aerials
N-air:Kirby's n air
F air: midair kick
U air: throws a coin Up
D air: throws ball of yarn downwards and falls after it. A Stall-then-fall.
Grab: yarn tether grab
Throws: typical throws, no kill throw
Getup attack: swings a coin round
Roll: rolls
Sidestep:leans into background
Airdodge: jigglypuff's airdodge
Final smash: coins start blasting in all directions. Lasts 10 seconds

What do you think of this moveset?

Reactions: AricAttack
Nevermind, Hunter from Fossil Fighters.

Back