Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Currently watching through Samurai Jack Season 5. Can't wait for the finale next week!

Reactions: 28142
Can't pay? We'll take it away! - It's about high court enforcement agents collecting all sorts of debts owed to many businesses and people. Some of them can be pretty rude and don't cooperate. The agents start to remove and seize goods (like Vehicles or expensive equipment) to cover the debt (if it goes that far though).

The Flash & Numb3rs. Depending on if my sister is watching/controlling the TV or I am.

Blind Date. It's back after 14 years. But with a new host. I really like how they've stuck with the old system. Another show to watch when I'm bored. xD

Family Guy all the other shows are either boring or I have to see them from the first episode to understand them better also Netflix dosen't update tv show episodes a lot does anyone sometimes get bored when you watch your favorite TV show and there is nothing else to watch this always happens to me specially with Family Guy I think I should start watching new tv shows it wouldn't hurt I guess :p.

Currently been watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, the original series. Never got around to watching it all before, but now that there's DVDs you can purchase of each complete season (and now I have all of them) I've been watching them in sessions.

Supernatural

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Osman's house of games. My new favourite gameshow series but the series has ended, already. ;;

I love how competitive the celebs get; but it gets kinda boring when the same player wins 2-3 shows in a row. Richard is so funny and I'm surprised he created his own show (he stars in Pointless alongside Alexander). There's so many mini-games, the best ones are Distinctly Average, Z-A, Answer Smash and Dim Sums.

Here's to hoping the second series will air soon. x)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

:3

Currently watching How to get away with Murder.

I'm at the end of the 3rd season, only 2 episodes to watch!

Reactions: Dark Link, Pandaxclone2 and 28142
Been watching Atlanta. Strictly over 18 show, but my god is it something else. Really blew me away. Especially the Bieber episode of course

Similar to the last movie you saw, but this time it's to do with TV shows!

as for me; The Chase. Love this gameshow! so epic and the Chasers are so funny and cheeky! <3
Hmm if I'm thinking if the right show, Is The Chase that game show where you try to out smart "The Beast"? If so that game show is pretty good, not sure if they still make episodes now.
Last thing I watched was South Park, I wouldn't suggest to watch it if your sensitive to cruel humor, but it's a funny show.

The last show I ever watched was a show on Cartoon Network called Regular Show. It's actually a really weird show. But if you can get past the weirdness of the show, it's a really awesome show! I highly recommend it! Also, I don't really watch much TV anymore either, so...

Bones.

I saw an episode where Doctor Hodgins was deliberately being the host for a bot fly larvae for...science? I don't know, but it was still pretty disgusting to see that giant purple bulge on the back of his neck and how he interacts with it.

Coworker (forgot his name):"Ah! Doctor Hodgins, it's coming out!"

Hodgins: "What? No, its not its time. Its just coming up for air is all."

And then later in the episode:

(the same) Coworker: "Wow, its moving again! Hey, little guy."

*Hodgins smiles at his coworker*

Coworker: (with a clear expression of disgust) "...this is becoming a normal thing for me."

:vomit:

Insert name here. It's a new comedy panel show, and oh my gosh, the celebs made me laugh so much! They messed around rather than playing the actual game. Richard was great, I know him from Pointless. xd

Insert name here. It's a new comedy panel show, and oh my gosh, the celebs made me laugh so much! They messed around rather than playing the actual game. Richard was great, I know him from Pointless. xd

Omg that's hosted by Sue Perkins! I need to watch that xD

EDIT: Half way through season 3 episode 1 and I can't stop laughing. This is fantastic :hilarious:

The last TV show I watched was The Apprentice. This week was hilarious, the 2 teams had to run their own doggy service businesses. One team had a dog spa for the day to run, the other team had a dog training course for the day along with both teams doing other things that where dog related.

Safe to say that neither team did a very good job and screwed pretty much everything up xD

The 3 people left in the boardroom at the end where all fired xD

Last edited:
Friends.

Close Calls: On Camera. Some of the situations that ordinary people end up are pretty scary and unbelievable! Quick thinking is key, as time is limited in all cases. Interesting show.

Supernatural . Have seen seasons 6-12 now, so currently catching up on seasons 1-5 before watching season 13, so hopefully season 13 will be almost finished by then so I can watch it all in a few days ;) Love it, and apart from not being able to watch scary things while the kids are up , don't know why I didn't catch up sooner.
Currently waiting on the return of the Walking Dead, American Gods, Westworld and a few other I can't remember.

Back