Have you done the Goron Missile glitch in Majora's Mask 3D?

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date

Was this helpful?

• YES! Please make more!

• Dont have the game, but it sounds awesome!

• Not really, it was kinda confusing.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
So you may or may not know The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D has quite a few glitches. Some of these glitches are useful and some are just to mess around and don't have a purpose. Well for this glitch....I'd say it's in between them two categories.
The glitch is called "Goron Missile"
This is a pretty outstanding glitch in my opinion and you can launch yourself above the Moon!
image.jpeg
What is Goron Missile?
Goron Missile is a glitch that lets you gain incredible speed as Goron Link using the hookshot or the bow as the key item to perform the glitch.​

How to do it?
  • Put on the Goron Mask (It should be place in Slot I/II)
  • Equip a item that is usable as Goron Link (Most Masks, Bottles,) and put it in Slot X/Y
  • Equip either the Hookshot or the Hero's Bow and place it in Slot X/Y (For best results equip the Hookshot)
  • Click the Pictograph Box so your in First Person View
  • Tap either Masks or Items and swap the 2 items in X and Y then tap B to go back to FPV
  • You should see your Hookshot or Hero's Box is "available" and the other item is slightly shaded as if it weren't available
  • Tap A to snap a picture
  • You will be asked "Keep this picture?" (This is the tricky part)
  • When you are asked to keep the picture you should select "Yes", but you need to press the following buttons quickly in order to perform the glitch: A to select Yes, X/Y for item that's available, then tap A to Curl.
  • If you used the Hookshot and you done the glitch correctly, you should see to your right part of the Hookshot in Midair. If you used to Hero's Bow nothing will appear (But you may have done things correctly)
  • Now is the easy part: Roll Goron Link to a spot that looks good for you and press B to Pound. You should be launched at a great speed (and distance depending on the terrain)
  • Then your done! You mastered the Goron Missile Glitch! Now it's time to impress your friends!
Notes
If the ground from which you launch is level, you may not go that far.
Going up a vertical plain will launch you at a great hight.
Launching off a Ledge will send you flying a great distance depending on how much room is available.
If your using a New Nintendo 3DS and have the C-Stick Function turned on, you can look at your surroundings better in mid-air.

That's it for the glitch everyone!
Let me know if you were successful at doing this and some cool things you managed to do!
Let me know if this is/what is your favorite glitch!​

Reactions: Floral and Pandaxclone2
I've done this one before myself, fun to do. Is anyone familiar with the Epona skip? It allows you to skip the entirety of the mission where you get Epona. I figured this'd be worth sharing here.

Basically, to get to the Great Bay without Epona, you must first:
  • Have bombs (it usually takes 10-20 bombs on your first time.)
  • Access to the fence just before the Great Bay
Here's what you do:
  • Kill the enemy in front of the first fence.
  • Hop on top of the first fence, and pull out a bomb.
  • Just as the bomb is about to explode, throw the bomb and flip back on your shield.
  • YOU'RE STANDING ON THIN AIR NOW?!!!
  • Pull out another bomb, and repeat the process you just did except do it on this invisible platform.
  • Repeat until you're over the fence, and can cross into the Great Bay and progress the story early.
How this is possible:
This is a Sequence Break glitch. Basically, you break the order of dungeons you should do. The game makes this possible by making it think that when you backflip and the bomb explodes, you're still on the tiny fence.

Reactions: Dark Link
I have dome some sequence breaking before. I had to use many of them to be able to pull off playing the game backwards with only 3 hearts and a Kokiri sword possible.

The only thing similar to this I've done was really a kind of exploit than a glitch. I attracted one of the Chu-Chu's in the field and jumped right when it hit me to have it send me over the fence.

Reactions: Samster, Dark Link and Pandaxclone2
Yeah, I think I’ve done this one before. :p

Although, I think at this point, I’ve performed every single Majora’s Mask glitch in existence at this time, lol

Back