My Gamboy Advance can still work!

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
A gaming night ahead for me. I found my most treasured game : Fire Emblem : The sacred Stones in my gameboy advance. It can still charge and it's working after over 15 years. I'm planning to resell some that I never completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duffy
I remember the sacred stones being pretty good! I never got far but eventually I'll go back and play it

I missed my Gameboy Advanced. I remember those carriages of Spongebob you can watch on the go. It was strange, but different lol

I never actually owned a Gameboy Advance, but my cousin did and sometimes I would borrow it. I also bought some gameboy advance games a while ago and play them on my DS Lite. Pokemon Ruby was an excellent game.

I still have mine too. I remember playing Pokemon Red and The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening on it.

Ooh, a Game Boy Advance. Sadly, I never had the privilege of owning one before, but I might buy one soon if I can scrape together some cash. :)

Ive still got mine, though we lost our mario cart and mario golf carts. I beat a link to the past on it about a year ago.

I still have my Gameboy Advance SP (the one with backlit) that I play on occasion, even though alas that I couldn't save data on my Pokémon Emerald after all these years. I remembered when I played several Power Rangers games among others.

I still have my Gameboy Advance SP (the one with backlit) that I play on occasion, even though alas that I couldn't save data on my Pokémon Emerald after all these years. I remembered when I played several Power Rangers games among others.

That reminds me that I couldn't save my game on Pokemon Gold without it deleting the file when I turned off the game. It later somehow stopped doing that for whatever reason and I was able to finish the game.

That reminds me that I couldn't save my game on Pokemon Gold without it deleting the file when I turned off the game. It later somehow stopped doing that for whatever reason and I was able to finish the game.
The GB/C cartridges and few of the first GBA ones used a battery for saving, and overtime, especially if underutilized, the batteries die and you cannot save anymore; you can fix the problem if you get a new battery (the CR2025 ones should work) and replace it, it will save like a charm again for many years.

The GB/C cartridges and few of the first GBA ones used a battery for saving, and overtime, especially if underutilized, the batteries die and you cannot save anymore; you can fix the problem if you get a new battery (the CR2025 ones should work) and replace it, it will save like a charm again for many years.

Right now I remember! My dad got a new battery for the cartridge! Thats how it got fixed. Haha I forgot. :p

I never had a GBA back in the day, but I found one at a garage sale two years ago for $3, including three games. Such a good deal. It's a cobalt blue GBA SP with front light.

I never had a GBA back in the day, but I found one at a garage sale two years ago for $3, including three games. Such a good deal. It's a cobalt blue GBA SP with front light.
Wow thats really cool! My Game Boy Advance doesnt have a backlight sadly...

Reactions: Leej07
That's so awesome. If only they still made hardware to last like that ...

Back