Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 - Version 2.1.0 arrives tuesday, adds Clam Blitz ranked mode and more!

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Splatoon 2 Update Site Info

The new Splatoon 2 update 2.1.0 arrives this Tuesday. It adds a new ranked mode, named clam blitz into the game. There will also be changes to map layouts and more balancing.

This seems to be a huge update for splatoon. This clam blitz game mode looks to be lots of fun. Cannot wait to try it out! It seems to focus on bringing a certain number of clams to the opponent's balloon in order to pop it. The game mode seems to be very team based, I could see it being big for esports teams. I haven't played too much splatoon 2 recently to be honest, but with this new update I think I might be able to bring myself back to this game.
Hopefully they also fix some maps and especially some of the more op weapons in the game. Can't wait to try out this new update. are you hyped for the new changes coming to Splatoon 2? If you don't have the game, do you want it more?

Reactions: Mikaya
That be cool, but I need get game first.

It adds a new ranked mode, named clam blitz into the game.
I thought this came with the first version of the game :panda:

I'm hoping we get at least two more game modes but I don't have my hopes too high since I was hoping for the same in the original version of Splatoon, but it never happened :/

I thought this came with the first version of the game :panda:

I'm hoping we get at least two more game modes but I don't have my hopes too high since I was hoping for the same in the original version of Splatoon, but it never happened :/
It will most likely happen though due to a lot of updates and dlc for the other switch games. I could see other games to getting more updates like Mario odyssey

Back