Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild DLC pack 2

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
The new dlc was released last night which blow my breath away. DLC pack 2( The Champions' Ballad) was released last night, and here is whats new. In the dlc they is move story, move gear and more shrines. The new story is about the four champions and we get to see more Zelda. All of the new shrines look different than normal shrines, and it look like you can now tel-pot your horse now. The horse has new gear ancient gear, link has his own consider divine beast, which is called The Master Cycle Zero. Master Cycle Zero is a motorcycle

Here is the trailer for the new dlc

I'm downloading it just now, but it seems to take awhile...

...doesn't help I'm also downloading MH World beta...

I'm downloading it just now, but it seems to take awhile...

...doesn't help I'm also downloading MH World beta...
i have it but can't play it only one joy con just bought one online last night

That sounds cool once get it I will get dlc

Ive played it, pretty good just stuck on the final boss :/

Ive played it, pretty good just stuck on the final boss :/
new boss?

Yep, for the new dungeon

I just finished this DLC, loved it from beginning to end. I didn't watch the trailer and didn't quite know what I was getting into, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the whole thing. The new puzzles are fun, the content is solid, the little story bits were great and te new quests are decently challenging. Especially the first part was difficult (for me), but not in an unfair way, and I had a lot of fun trying to think of creative ways to deal with enemies and handle difficult situations. The new dungeon is also neat, as is its boss. But more importantly, new cutscenes and dialogue.

Overall, it's a solid DLC. I had great expectations from this one the moment it was announced, and it definitely lived up to the hype. The game feels more complete with the additional main story quests, shrines and dungeons, I only expected the first but the game delivered on all three. I guess the rewards you get are kind of cool too.

Back