What is Kirby

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
I never really played any of the Kirby game nor have i watch the show. But what is he, all i know is that his is pink and sucks thing up, unlike Mario who i know his was a plumber but now save a princess i have no idea what Kirby does or what his even saves. My brother says the Kirby is better than Mario, which i don't believe i love playing Mario games. I feel mean talking about how his is wrong when i don't even know much about Kirby so what is he and what does he do

Prepare to listen very quickly

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Kirby is a platforming series developed by nintnedo. You can run jump fly or sick up enemies. Doing so will give you certain abilities such as the hammer, mag, mirror and more.Kirby normally stops king dedede and later meta night was added as another common antagonist. Other bosses and mini bosses have frequently been recycled. If you are wondering who he saves, maybe dreamland as a whole, since varying forces try to destroy it

Kirby is like an alien thingy that can absorb enemies to get their powers and goes on adventures to stop numerous villains.

(also, 200th post! Yay.)

Kirby has been scientifically proven to be a giant single-celled amoeba. (That somehow still has lungs which are multi-cellular organs)

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
I don't know what Kirby is scientifically. BUT! There is a Kirby vacuum cleaner brand. What does Kirby (the pink puff ball) and a Kirby (the vacuum cleaner) have in common? They suck stuff up. While Kirby the Pink Wonder copies enemy abilities and saves Dream Land from King Dedede or Meta Kinght, the lowly vacuum wages war on dust mites, pet hair and crumbs. I much prefer Kirby to a vacuum cleaner named Kirby.

It is funny now that I read this thread because I have never asked myself that question. I remember the first time I saw Kirby was in a super smash bros 64 comercial. I never stopped to think what it really was, it was just funny to see what different things it can do like sucking up its enemies and copying their abilities.
Anyway, it is really funny to see what many people think about kirby, just because it is a round pink ball they tend to think that it is something for kids, but that is where most people fail because it is not, kirby games have plenty of things to discover as well as secrets.

Kirby is a pink puffball that eats things up 10 times his size and turns to into something weird. If he eats a fire guy his head blows out in flames and he doesn't care, instead taking advantage of it, and burning everything in sight to nothing. Yeah...

Kirby is a Kirby

O can't think of anything else to say

Kirby is a Kirby

O can't think of anything else to say

I think I can. Kirby is just a kirby.

Nope... uh, thats all I can think of...

Kirby defies the laws of physics and gravity. Kirby is actually Buddah after he was reincarnated. Kirby is the defender of food. Kirby could be a fricken Marvel character if they got the rights to it. Kirby is the most anime and cute Nintendo would ever be. Any cuter and he'd be illegal to play as and we'd only get to play as Meta Knight and change the plot to something related to conquering all the kingdoms of Pop Star.

Kirby is a fictional character and the titular protagonist of the Kirby series of video games owned by Nintendo and HAL Laboratory. As one of Nintendo's most famous and familiar icons, Kirby's round appearance and ability to copy his foes' powers has made him a well-known figure in video games, consistently ranked as one of the most iconic video game characters. He first appeared in 1992 in Kirby's Dream Land for the Game Boy. Originally a placeholder, created by Masahiro Sakurai, at the age of 19, for the game's early development, he has since then starred in over 20 games, ranging from action platformers to puzzle, racing, and even pinball, and has been featured as a playable fighter in all Super Smash Bros. games. He has also starred in his own anime and manga series. His most recent appearance is in Kirby Star Allies, for the Nintendo Switch. Since 1999, he has been voiced by Makiko Ohmoto.

Kirby is well known for his ability to inhale objects and creatures to gain their abilities, as well as his ability to float by expanding his body. He uses these abilities to rescue various lands, including his homeworld of Planet Popstar, from evil forces and antagonists, such as Dark Matter or Nightmare. On these adventures he often crosses paths with his rivals, the gluttonous king Dedede and the mysterious Meta Knight, though Meta Knight can be found as a hero, depending on the game. Kirby has been described as one of the most legendary video game characters of all time by PC World. In virtually all his appearances, Kirby is depicted as cheerful, innocent and food-loving but becomes fearless, bold and clever in the face of danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby is a dangerous war criminal wanted it seventy-two countries for his various crimes against humanity. His power is immense, and he is able to silence his opponents with whatever means necessary in order to achieve his goals. He has escaped prison fifteen times, including Alcatraz and Guantanamo Bay. His kill count is in the thousands.

His current objective is unknown but some say he is secretly conspiring to send a nuclear missile straight to the center of the Earth, blowing up the planet and ending all human life.

As I speak, I can hear a knocking at my door. He knows, and he has come. It is my life he desires. I know too much, and he wishes to silence me, as he has with many before. I do not have long to live. However, before my time is up, I must tell you all a great secret. Kirby has a weakness. To defeat him and end his reign of terror, it is important that you must specifically cre

Back