Smash Bros Switch Speculation

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
If we are to get a new smash Bros game for the switch it would probably come out in around 1 year in 2019. By this time a lot of the content for the game would be ready. One game per franchise would be needed, except for the older ones. 2 pokemon generations would have been made, one of which is 7 and the second for the switch. We alreasy have a mainline Zelda and Mario game, we just need a couple of spinoffs and the new pokemom Gen then smash Bros will be anounced, and who knows it might be different.

I'm still betting they port smash 4. It will probably take a while, releasing in 2019 or 2020. Probably will include previous dlc characters as unlockables for free, with the promise of new switch only dlc (so that people may want to buy the new version and not stick with their 3ds/Wii u game) including a newer gen Pokemon character and inklings.

I would have to agree with @3dsCollector on this one; it may seem easier and more effective if they just did a port rather than trying to get a new entry onto the switch. Its not that a new Smash wouldn't be a bad idea, it would be pretty cool, but I think Nintendo gave it everything they had with Sm4sh. Unless they decided to add some characters from lesser-known games (i.e. Fossil Fighters) or take a Dissidia approach to their storytelling, I'm not sure what they can do now.

Reactions: Duffy
Back