Fantasy Life If you could add a life to Fantasy Life, what life would you choose?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
You know I would have to go with ninja or maybe a shop keeper. A lot of the jobs that they took out of the game sounded interesting to me and it sad that that took them out. It makes me wonder if they come out with another one would they but the ones they took out of the 1st one and put it in the 2nd one. It would be cool if they did.

Reactions: Kakea
It makes me kinda wish there was a fan game that had every life...

Reactions: Major
A jack of all crafts like that can only be unlocked when the carpentry, blacksmith and tailor life has been mastered. New tasks are opened in this life Also, having an elementalist life where the player has an option to use the elements to the playr's advantage.

A jack of all crafts like that can only be unlocked when the carpentry, blacksmith and tailor life has been mastered. New tasks are opened in this life Also, having an elementalist life where the player has an option to use the elements to the playr's advantage.
(Creator and wizard are already lives)

I can imagine elemtis being: The power to imbue everything (Tailoring, Blacksmithing and Carpentry) with elements
without needing the mana, or using the Divine Orbs! (That took FOREVER, if you wanted... Fire +15, you HAVE to keep recreating the same clothes, armor and weapons. It'll be awesome to have a alternate way, to make your items have a element without doing the same thing for hours.)

I think taking care of pets or even singer, dancer would be good since then I can see a bunch of animals in there and care for them while being a dancer or a singer I can perform for others and get some dolch to buy new things since they have a dancer costume to put on in there right?

Either shop keeper or Farmer for sure.

Shop keeper (This could be a "late game" life that you could unlock after getting to a certain level in a certain amount of lives):

For this life you could buy a shop similar to how you buy a house. Then you can furnish our your shop with things you can make with the carpenter life (Display tables, counter, ect) and then you can sell whatever you can make from what ever life. I feel like that would be a really fun thing to have to micro-manage, and maybe since the game isn't about staying in one place, you could hire people to work for you after a while, and maybe even buy places in other towns to expand your business.

Farmer:

This I cannot help but wonder why it's not already in the game, from what I've heard it was one of the 8 mysterious classes that for some reason never made it to the final game. For this life though, you could grow your own resources that would help with like the cook and the tailor lives, along with other lives as well. Since there's so much farmland about, you can see how a farmer life would work. But maybe you could also make your own farmland like, just outside your house or something like that, or maybe somewhere out in the plains there would be an allotment area. That would be pretty cool.

Either shop keeper or Farmer for sure.

Shop keeper (This could be a "late game" life that you could unlock after getting to a certain level in a certain amount of lives):

For this life you could buy a shop similar to how you buy a house. Then you can furnish our your shop with things you can make with the carpenter life (Display tables, counter, ect) and then you can sell whatever you can make from what ever life. I feel like that would be a really fun thing to have to micro-manage, and maybe since the game isn't about staying in one place, you could hire people to work for you after a while, and maybe even buy places in other towns to expand your business.

Farmer:

This I cannot help but wonder why it's not already in the game, from what I've heard it was one of the 8 mysterious classes that for some reason never made it to the final game. For this life though, you could grow your own resources that would help with like the cook and the tailor lives, along with other lives as well. Since there's so much farmland about, you can see how a farmer life would work. But maybe you could also make your own farmland like, just outside your house or something like that, or maybe somewhere out in the plains there would be an allotment area. That would be pretty cool.

I never saw the eight mysterious classes... I only knew Farming was going to be in, what others did they through away!? :eek:

I never saw the eight mysterious classes... I only knew Farming was going to be in, what others did they through away!? :eek:

These where all the classes that where supposed to be in the game originally:

Treasure Hunter
Shop Owner
Student
Chef
Beast User
Carpenter
Pilot
Fisherman
Steel Worker
Tailor
Alchemist
Mercenary (soldier/assassin)
Mage
Farmer
Hunter
Mailman
Royal Soldier
Prophet
Dancer
Miner

Student Class? o_O

So your quests are to spend time idle in rooms and be forever in debts? o_O

These where all the classes that where supposed to be in the game originally:

Treasure Hunter
Shop Owner
Student
Chef
Beast User
Carpenter
Pilot
Fisherman
Steel Worker
Tailor
Alchemist
Mercenary (soldier/assassin)
Mage
Farmer
Hunter
Mailman
Royal Soldier
Prophet
Dancer
Miner

I could see hints of Treasure Hunter, Beat Tamer, Pilots, Farmers, Mailmen and Dancerlives... But I never would've guessed the others!

I would like a sage life, someone who has mastered light and dark magic to complete the traditional elemental spell charts and it would just be more fun than wizard imo

Back