Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Reactions: TribstyAnn
Reactions: Marc and 28142
Just to confirm, is it actually free for a short period of time or can you only play it free for a limited time?

Just like the rest of the UPlay games this month, it's if you claim a copy to your UPlay account while it's free, you keep it forever. (I wont normally say if it's like, free for a limited time then you loose the license (like free weekend games))

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Really? Awesome. Just grabbed a copy for myself, so it's nice to know that I can keep it forever. Thanks for the deal SpookHuntress!!

Reactions: 28142
http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/236870/ The Holiday pack is free for HITMAN. Basically just the 1 mission with a few other things, idk if it's free forever, or you can only play it until the end of the year or what it is.

Steam store page said:
HITMAN™ Holiday Pack - A FREE download that includes the first major story mission from the game, ‘Showstopper’, plus all of the Escalation Contracts released for Paris, the ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission plus the Paris Challenge Packs and achievements too! Also allows you to play the future re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack one of my favourite games of all time free for now ^^ If you love atmospheric horror games, I'd highly recommend this. Good jumpscares (Not like something that just jumps round a corner at you, just things moving, things disappearing once you go back to an area or creepy things happening.) , clever mechanic to get each of the 3 endings and a pretty good story. It's not a survival horror, it relies on mind tricks and the atmosphere to scare you.

The soundtrack is pretty lovely too!

Reactions: Duffy
Thanks to everyone who are posting here! :D

Reactions: Duffy and Marc
and has been for some months

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Back