Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Mario Kart 8 DX is My Favorite! Love the Battle Tracks and Splatoon Remix!

Classic N64 cause yoshis place was the best not knowing who's in what place

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!

I love this one too! Especially the bomb blast mode!! Love to stack me some bombs and waylay people!!

Mario kart DS was my favourite. Until I went online not knowing how to snake....

From what I'm reading on here it seems like Double Dash is the favorite as is mine too! I would love to see Nintendo do Double Dash HD on the Switch. I had some of the best times playing DD with friends in the GCN days.

My favorite Mario Kart games were Mario Kart:Super Circuit and we all love this game :p which is Mario Kart Double Dash ever since it came out many fans played it a lot and was one of my favorites because everytime I got out of school I would always go to my friends house and play his GameCube and I'd always play with my friend against my brother and his brother and we would always play Grand Prix or Balloon Battle it was soooo much fun with no problems when we were kids ahhhhhhhh so much memories :singing: everytime I play Mario Kart 8 it makes me remember of Mario Kart Double Dash.

@Corey The legendary Mario Kart Double which was released for the GameCube was the best Mario Kart game created ever in history if Nintendo wants to win more they should add the two character in one Kart function again I really do say that from all of my Mario Kart experience this was one of the best ones since you could team up with your friends or family to play with or you can play with yourself and instead of playing alone now you could play as two people and was great also collecting the shiny star was cool too since you had to take it away from other characters and you had to take them from othe people in order for you to win this function came back for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and created vibes for Mario Kart Double dash and also you can get two mystery boxes instead of one now which was something Mario Kart Double dash did ,but why try to make us have Mario Kart Double Dash vibes and not other Mario Kart vibes.

Personally, my favorite is Mario Kart Double Dash for Gamecube. I might just be biased because that's what I grew up with.

I loved Mario kart 7 cause I used to be the best player in that game at my school and my friends would get mad at me for always beating them but it was a great game and I really enjoyed it

the mario kart that came on the switch, great game like the two items

one problem. It is really just a port of Mario Kart 8

Yes I agree Mario Kart 8 is a fantastic game, but Mario Kart 8 Deluxe does not do enough to differentiate itself from the original from the Wii U. That is why I don't really count it as a "new" Mario kart game. To me it is just Mario Kart 8 with a few tiny tweaks to it

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
Mine is probably Mario Kart 7 it was fun to play with friends and even by myself it was great!

Reactions: Duffy
My favorite Mario Kart game has to be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It is full of content, characters, and unlockables! I also have a boat load of fun while playing online. Sure, the item distribution may be bad, but the overall game is very fun!

Reactions: Kadaj
Mario Kart Wii. It was my first mario kart game, and I've definitely played it the most. Still fun to sit down and play with friends family, or even the cpus.

Have you considered using the 3rd party server wiimmfi on mario kart wii

Reactions: Duffy
Have you considered using the 3rd party server wiimmfi on mario kart wii
I have considered using it, but I don't know how to hack my wii. I know it can be done, but I've never seen a tutorial... I'm sure there's one somewhere on the internet.

I have only played Wii, 7 and 8 but my favorite is 8 hands down. I waited all year to get my wii u so I could play it. It was definitely worth the wait!

I have played 3 mario kart games so far. 64, wii, and 7. So far out of those 7 is probably my favorite as far as game play, but 64 really brings back the feelings. I played 64 the most. Played it alot with family and friends. I remember trying so hard to unlock mirror on it, and lots of time with battle mode. Althouth it is my favvorite as far a feelings, but 7 has better game play. I hope to be able to get mario kart 8 delux some time.

Reactions: Duffy and AricAttack
I love Mario Kart 64! That is my childhood game that I always loved playing with others when they came over the house. The rage quits to the cheering people who made the top 3 places, we had alot of fun with the game. Also now the fact you can hack and edit the game now make it even more fun! I am currently working on my hack now for this Mario Kart game.

Back