Best dungeon/boss?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The city in the sky in Twilight Princess. Getting a second clawshot and hanging from the walls and rotating pillars.
NO! City in the sky? I hated that dungeon, I ended up rage quitting and never finishing TP. Ugh!

I loved the Snowpeak ruins temple in twilight princess. The atmosphere in the Dungeon was amazing, and I love Dungeons that have both inside parts and outside parts. I liked the leadup to the fight With Blizzeta, but wasnt too fond of the boss itself. There are five Dungeons that I think were really good and had an amazing boss. those were Arbiiters grounds (TP), Palace of Twilight (TP), Wind temple (WW), Spirit temple(OoT), and fire sanctuary (SS).

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I loved the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time ,even though I was so confused at first on how to beat It, but then It got worst when It came to fighting Phantom Ganon until I beat him with a bottle literally.:rotfl::hilarious:

I think that I really liked the Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly dungeon in The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time :D The dungeon was really unique with the structure and style , and it was really fun to use the mechanics of the Boomerang as well for the various puzzles , and not to mention the boss Barinade that was surely something epic to fight >:3

Death Mountain in Four Swords Aniversery Edition was my favorite. That was the only one I could easily pass. The boss(what was the name of that thing) was pretty fun to fight. I loved when it would start bouncing after me. I hated his second form though. Getting chased was no fun at all.

I really enjoyed the city in the sky in Twilight Princess. Having two clawshots was just really fun and the puzzles were decent. I liked the theme of the temple as it was calming, natural and just nice to look at. Argorok's battle was also really cool and it was fun to fight it with the clawshots. City in the Sky FTW!

I probably already said a favorite but I love Arbiter grounds!!! It's so exciting with a creepy midboss(I'm still scared of it) and a EXCITING boss!!!

The Shadow Temple and Dark Link from Ocarina of Time were really interesting. The Shadow Temple was kinda challenging for me than other temples while still remaining fun (most of the time lol) and Dark Link was a nice and cool turn from regular type of bosses :O

Reactions: Kakea
If I had to say, my favourite bosses and mini bosses from the Zelda games I've played are...

Morpha (OOT)
Iron Knuckle (OOT/MM)
Ganon/dorf (OOT)
Helmasaur (LTTP)
Moldorm (LTTP/ALBW/Link's Awakening)
Igos du Ikana and his cronies (MM)
Majora's Mask (MM)
Twinmold (MM)
Gleeok (LoZ/Seasons)
Yuga Ganon (ALBW)

All very entertaining bosses.

Ooh my favorite Mini bosses are:
Dark Link
Dead hand
Gomess!!!
Dark Nut
Phantom Ganon
Ball and Chain Soldiers
Death Sword

In my opinion, the best boss is contained within the best dungeon. These would be the Wind Temple form Wind Waker, and its giant sandworm boss, Molgera. The dungeon is extremely well laid out and just challenging enough, while Molgera has excellent battle music as well as a fantastic design

Reactions: Kakea
In my opinion, the best boss is contained within the best dungeon. These would be the Wind Temple form Wind Waker, and its giant sandworm boss, Molgera. The dungeon is extremely well laid out and just challenging enough, while Molgera has excellent battle music as well as a fantastic design

Mine too! For that game, I still love that theme SO much!

Water temple oot anyone?
Jk
Shadow temple oot
I just love the history behind it

I admit that I am biased, Twilight Princess being my first Zelda game and one of my favourites, but I absolutely adore the Arbiter's Grounds. Normally I'm not a fan of sand-themed dungeons, but I always look forward to playing through the Arbiter's Grounds whenever I replay Twilight Princess. The buildup to the dungeon is awesome, and the atmosphere inside the dungeon is fantastic. Dimly lit rooms, sand temple-y music, undead enemies, it's perfectly fitting for an old prison located in a desert. The miniboss is awesome, and the dungeon item is one of the coolest in the game (at least inside of that dungeon), which makes the second half of the dungeon loads of fun. Then there's Stallord, the boss. While far from the most difficult boss in the game, it's fought in a very unique manner, using the Spinner to render it vulnerable to your attacks.

The game tells you so little about the place too, and I love speculating. There are a lot of hints and few facts, and many questions to ponder as you make your way through the dungeon. It's not the most challenging dungeon, but it's both unique, memorable and enjoyable in my opinion, and has an awesome dungeon item, mini-boss and actual boss.

In short, the Arbiter's Ground has you playing pinball with a giant skeleton dragon's spine and a horde of undead soldiers while surfing around on an ancient Beyblade.

Oh boy, I haven't played a lot of Zelda games, but I have played enough to answer this question:

Dungeons:
Stone Tower Temple (MM)
Fire Temple (OoT)
Ancient Cistern (SS)
Fire Temple (SS)

Bosses:
Twinmold (MM)
Gyorg (MM)
Leviathan (SS)

If I had to say a best dungeon I would choose the Temple of Time in Twilight. I loved the idea of visiting this sacred place and go through time. Made it feel like a pretty sacred area that no one can really get into. Besides the music was amazing.

For a boss I am undecided. I really like the one from Tower of the Gods although I can't remember its name. But maybe I'd give it to Koloktos of the Ancient Sistern. The design is pretty intimidating and the last expression really adds up to the weirdness of the boss.

The best dungeon imo is The Arbiter's Grounds from Twilight Princess. They do a great job with the dungeon layout, and the length of the dungeon. They also actually make the item you get from the temple, the spinner, the main item. Some temples in Twilight Princess don't do this as well. Plus, the dungeon has my favorite music and favorite boss in Zelda as well. It was fun spinning around the inside of a target symbol :p

The most memorable dungeon to me is the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time 3D. I know its slow but it was actually really REALLY fun. My favorite Boss from Ocarina of Time would be Twinrova. It was an entertaining battle and I really enjoyed it. I also liked Ghirahim from Skyward Sword. Oh yeah, I also enjoyed the Desert Temple and Dark Link (whatever temple he was in). Very fun and challenging battle. I really enjoyed Ocarina of Time. You should get it. You won't regret it!

The best boss in my opinion has to be the Dark Link fight in OoT. It was such a unique fight and it is one of the reasons why I love the Water Temple so much. While if you have the Biggoron Sword the fight is really easy. It could be challenging when you fight him with The Master Sword and I prefer it that way.

When i played ocarina of time I never got the Biggaron Sword. I just used the Master Sword. It was very challenging but still very fun at the same time. I loved the Darl Link battle. Its the most memorable boss in OoT to me.

Back