Harmonizing?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I thought of this for some time, but never did it for obvious reasons: Should I make a profile on a dating site for fun? In all seriousness I shouldn't do it, in case I get tangled up in something I can't get out of...
But, the amount effort it'll take to make "something" happen will require more than I'm planning to do...

So, should I do it and see what'll happen
(Could be something good, like finding someone with a similar sense of fun?)

Or, should I listen to my common sense and leave the idea alone?
(Because of fees, predators, police traps, Laws, mean-spirited ect...)

Haha go for it man! Just don't make plans to meet up irl and you will be fine. Honestly the cops are more likely to go after a thief *cough cough* than a kid screwing around on a dating site. You live once, and aren't young forever, so make memories that last!

Reactions: Kakea
If you are not serious and the other person is serious, to be frank, you are wasting not only your time, but their time. It could be a win-lose situation but still essentially lose-lose.

Haha go for it man! Just don't make plans to meet up irl and you will be fine. Honestly the cops are more likely to go after a thief *cough cough* than a kid screwing around on a dating site. You live once, and aren't young forever, so make memories that last!

Thanks! I'll try and see what happens! :D It'll be exciting when a pleasant surprise happens!

And @Rattus rattus I'm planning on making up something
(as I said: finding someone with a similar sense of humor, would mean I'm
posting a goofy profile!) If someone STILL shows interest I'm planning on taking them seriously
I'm just going to see what'll happen! :)

Thanks! I'll try and see what happens! :D It'll be exciting when a pleasant surprise happens!

And @Rattus rattus I'm planning on making up something
(as I said: finding someone with a similar sense of humor, would mean I'm
posting a goofy profile!) If someone STILL shows interest I'm planning on taking them seriously
I'm just going to see what'll happen! :)
tell me how it goes

tell me how it goes

Update... I seriously filled out Eharmony's quiz then started posting a goofy picture of myself...
But in the few days after, they KEPT sending emails about billing... So I had to go
#Needmoney!

Do you know a completely free site?

Update... I seriously filled out Eharmony's quiz then started posting a goofy picture of myself...
But in the few days after, they KEPT sending emails about billing... So I had to go
#Needmoney!

Do you know a completely free site?
does tinder count

does tinder count

Is there a "web" version? I don't a device that can download apps... unless
it was made SPECIFICALLY for it!

I seriously advise against going on Tinder unless you're actually gonna date them. People don't like being made fools of, especially when they're looking for a relationship.

Reactions: Kakea and 28142
Is there a "web" version? I don't a device that can download apps... unless
it was made SPECIFICALLY for it!
use bluestacks
I seriously advise against going on Tinder unless you're actually gonna date them. People don't like being made fools of, especially when they're looking for a relationship.
a study was done that more people use the app as a time killer than a serious platform

use bluestacks

a study was done that more people use the app as a time killer than a serious platform
But if they're the serious ones?

But if they're the serious ones?
most unlikely. if i remember correctly it was upwards of 65%

most unlikely. if i remember correctly it was upwards of 65%
35% is a huge fraction.

35% is a huge fraction.
“In a study of 4k college students, only 4% claimed to use online dating apps for arranging dates. In fact, the primary purpose, for both female and male users, of online dating apps, was for entertainment purposes rather than serious quests for soulmates or hook-ups.”
-Study Breaks

I'll take them seriously: My profile page will be crazy, but when I find someone interested, I'm going
to take their feelings seriously, and tell them the truth before I go any further...

Alternatively, I'm hoping I get someone who'll be relaxed and see through the crazy! :p

I'll take them seriously: My profile page will be crazy, but when I find someone interested, I'm going
to take their feelings seriously, and tell them the truth before I go any further...

Alternatively, I'm hoping I get someone who'll be relaxed and see through the crazy! :p
just remember that real love comes to you. you’re not gonna find it if you’re lookin for it

just remember that real love comes to you. you’re not gonna find it if you’re lookin for it

Ah... that helped me alot:
I've been curious/excited about love for years, but apparently the mere thought has me getting
neutral looks from every girl I crossed... (It's either that, or
every girl I contacted hates me or is very shy)
On the bright side, I messaged someone named Monica. But I can't continually on Eharmony.

Back