Request Request free only 3 people(closed for now)

• Thread starter Fantivity
  • Start date
Fantivity

Fantivity

The Miitopia Emblem Designer
Towns Folk
I’m gonna take a page from sunny’s Book just because I’m bored and no ones ordered avatars and signatures from my shop recently
So I’ll do 3 free requests first come first serve
Just give me a theme and a color scheme any words or any other info to help me ,and wether it’s a avatar or signature or both and since this will be free please be patient.
I may do this again some time in the future

Last edited:
Hi mystic I’d like a link themed avatar of him fighting a bokoblin in breath of the wild :D thanks mystic

Hi mystic I’d like a link themed avatar of him fighting a bokoblin in breath of the wild :D thanks mystic
what the heck is a bokoblin can u find a image for this :/

I'd like a signature with the Elite Four member Aaron in it with the color scheme of lime and orange. You can add "Battling is a deep and complex affair."

mmk ill do your request if u find a picture and give me more information like color and text otherwise ill wait fir someone else
I'd like a signature with the Elite Four member Aaron in it with the color scheme of lime and orange. You can add "Battling is a deep and complex affair."
hey biddy yours i can do im on it ;)

Mmk here u go err it’s a bit more yellow than orange sorry
8FAA5257-56BF-4A3B-87A6-0DBDDE8224E9.jpeg

63D95D96-5E6B-4B61-A756-3E523E600BDB.jpeg A bokoblin is a basic enemy in breath of the wild, skyward sword and the wind waker those are all the games I believe but you can just beat them really easily

View attachment 17808 A bokoblin is a basic enemy in breath of the wild, skyward sword and the wind waker those are all the games I believe but you can just beat them really easily
Find a image of both fighting or something u still need colors and any words

32E471CD-B426-44D7-AB4C-C7F236E890CE.png I’d like to use this image and in the top right Corner or anywhere else where it fits for it to say (AricAttack) in like a Zelda themed text probably white colored

View attachment 17809 I’d like to use this image and in the top right Corner or anywhere else where it fits for it to say (AricAttack) in like a Zelda themed text probably white colored
I can render it in my own way (link and the monsters ) but I’m not using that whole image -.- and I don’t have zelda text but I can make white text <.< is this ok if it isn’t then I can’t help u and I’ll move on

That’s fine I’m sorry for taking so long this is my first time getting a custom avi

A picture of a dragon, night theme, no text, and the rest to your discretion. Thanks in advance. (surprise me :3)

A picture of a dragon, night theme, no text, and the rest to your discretion. Thanks in advance. (surprise me :3)
Is this a avatar or a signature <.< do I have a preference in dragon like realistic or cartoonish

That’s fine I’m sorry for taking so long this is my first time getting a custom avi
Mmk your saying avatar now is it a signature or a avatar

Mmk your saying avatar now is it a signature or a avatar
I’ll change it to signature

Is this a avatar or a signature <.< do I have a preference in dragon like realistic or cartoonish
Just a signature. realistic.

Just a signature. realistic.
Mmk I tried hard to find a decent dragon that would fit right
B80A42A9-C166-4306-BA88-DD555A823FDB.jpeg

Reactions: 2071 and Marc
Back