Big Brother thread

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Anyone here watch Big Brother? I'm watching the latest episode of Celebrity Big Brother right now and I'm going crazy! Dang I love this show. Anyone else watching?

Reactions: pokerus
The most I've seen was the commercial on television.

Reactions: Duffy
Don't spoil Celebrity Big Brother for me, I'm a little behind! I plan on catching up soon though!

I absolutely love Big Brother. It's one of my favorite TV shows, though the Celebrity one isn't as exciting as the regular one in my opinion. But it's still good.

Don't spoil Celebrity Big Brother for me, I'm a little behind! I plan on catching up soon though!

I absolutely love Big Brother. It's one of my favorite TV shows, though the Celebrity one isn't as exciting as the regular one in my opinion. But it's still good.
I think I like celebrity a little better actually. I wish there were more people and it wasn't as rushed but it's better gameplay wise. Most of them know how to play (I'm looking at you, Metta), and aren't looking to just get fame and exposure by going on the show (I'm looking at you Raven, and well, basically a lot of recent houseguests). Because they are already famous they are there to actually try, not to try to win America's Favorite Player (also I feel like that 1 of the 2 good things about last season).

I think I like celebrity a little better actually. I wish there were more people and it wasn't as rushed but it's better gameplay wise. Most of them know how to play (I'm looking at you, Metta), and aren't looking to just get fame and exposure by going on the show (I'm looking at you Raven, and well, basically a lot of recent houseguests). Because they are already famous they are there to actually try, not to try to win America's Favorite Player (also I feel like that 1 of the 2 good things about last season).
I guess I can see where you're coming from. I think my problem with Celebrity is that quite a few houseguests instantly just annoyed me from the get go while regular seasons only a couple annoy me. I do think Celebrity does out a cool spin on the show though and I also liked how they really started playing the game from day one rather than as you said trying to win America's Favorite Player.

I guess I can see where you're coming from. I think my problem with Celebrity is that quite a few houseguests instantly just annoyed me from the get go while regular seasons only a couple annoy me. I do think Celebrity does out a cool spin on the show though and I also liked how they really started playing the game from day one rather than as you said trying to win America's Favorite Player.
Nothing made me happier then seeing
Cody
win America's Favorite Player.

I get where you are coming from with the celebs though. A few of them can be annoying "villains" per se.
Metta is oblivious and whenever I see him it feels like fluff
Brandi is basically always drinking, but at least she is trying to play the game
Omarosa is sometimes too political, but I don't mind because I ind politics important. If you aren't from the United States I'm sure that would be very annoying though
I think I may just have an inflated view of this version because of how much I disliked last season.

Nothing made me happier then seeing
Cody
win America's Favorite Player.

I get where you are coming from with the celebs though. A few of them can be annoying "villains" per se.
Metta is oblivious and whenever I see him it feels like fluff
Brandi is basically always drinking, but at least she is trying to play the game
Omarosa is sometimes too political, but I don't mind because I ind politics important. If you aren't from the United States I'm sure that would be very annoying though
I think I may just have an inflated view of this version because of how much I disliked last season.
I liked last season but the previous two before it were way better (I started watching Big Brother when Season 17 came on, I honestly think that 17's my favorite). I wanna go back and watch the older seasons but I don't have a whole lot of time. I can barely keep up with the current season as it is so I end up watching it on the CBS website.

I liked last season but the previous two before it were way better (I started watching Big Brother when Season 17 came on, I honestly think that 17's my favorite). I wanna go back and watch the older seasons but I don't have a whole lot of time. I can barely keep up with the current season as it is so I end up watching it on the CBS website.
I liked 17 and 18 a lot. I went back and watched some of the other ones. If you do that I'd recommend watching 7 (all star season first). If I remember right, the entire first episode was devoted to summarizing what happened in the previous 6 seasons (so basically a crash course in the best players), and then they throw the "all stars" into the hous together. No new players. Not only was it a pretty good season in it's own right, but you can basically skip seasons 2-6 by watching 7. Season 1... was very different. I'd recommend skipping it, I didn't find it that interesting. You can always go back to the old seasons if you have more time, I just think 7 is a good starting point and good for the amount of time you have to invest.

Reactions: pokerus
I liked 17 and 18 a lot. I went back and watched some of the other ones. If you do that I'd recommend watching 7 (all star season first). If I remember right, the entire first episode was devoted to summarizing what happened in the previous 6 seasons (so basically a crash course in the best players), and then they throw the "all stars" into the hous together. No new players. Not only was it a pretty good season in it's own right, but you can basically skip seasons 2-6 by watching 7. Season 1... was very different. I'd recommend skipping it, I didn't find it that interesting. You can always go back to the old seasons if you have more time, I just think 7 is a good starting point and good for the amount of time you have to invest.
I finally caught up on the recent episodes. Geez things change so quickly in this game. I always forget that. It's always a surprise which is why I love it.

Back