Regular emblem coming soon to Pedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for it to come out!
Also @Marc, does this emblem have Exp? If it does, then does that mean if you lose the emblem your Exp will be deducted?
@TribstyAnn I'd vote for the Rathalos if that would be one of the options for the emblem pic.

Reactions: Samster and TribstyAnn
Also @Marc, does this emblem have Exp? If it does, then does that mean if you lose the emblem your Exp will be deducted?
It will give you 100 EXP and it's removed if you lose it.

Reactions: Samster
celeste may or may definitely decrease my chances of getting this
but cool

Regular emblem would be pretty interesting for sure! But what if some of the regulars would be away for a while, like let's say having a holiday for weeks?

This sounds awesome! Can't wait for it to be a thing!
@Marc- Don't think I didn't notice your profile comment. +1 star for the dragon. :p

Reactions: Marc
Regular emblem would be pretty interesting for sure! But what if some of the regulars would be away for a while, like let's say having a holiday for weeks?
That shouldn't affect anything~

Sounds like a really good addition - There are a lot of regulars here and it would be great to reward them for their contributions and high activity. Those are some very generous prizes though, Gosh. o_O

For those who wouldn't qualify for the emblem, It would be some sort of goal/target for them, Which is nice to have during their time here.

Reactions: Samster and TribstyAnn
What do you mean by regular?
Also the idea is good (and I don't know how I haven't seen it until now...)

What do you mean by regular?
Also the idea is good (and I don't know how I haven't seen it until now...)
You know, if you're a regular :cool-pika: (like you frequent a place).

Oh okay

Sounds really cool.

thats sounds cool now i am to use this site more i been bushy with school

*heavy breathing*... well I'm not sure if I am a regular since I'm not as active as I used to be but still, marc you rock!

Nice!

Marc the Regular Emblem just says "coming soon" and I didn't get anything for my like great 3 posts in a row tonight :D New Emblems are exciting though. Not sure if they work or just I didn't do quality best though.

Marc the Regular Emblem just says "coming soon" and I didn't get anything for my like great 3 posts in a row tonight :D New Emblems are exciting though. Not sure if they work or just I didn't do quality best though.
Three posts aren't a lot imo :p (but who knows?)

Reactions: Duffy
Yeah. When I loaded up the site today and saw the alert, I was like "Dear Lord, he got it done already?! YESSSS!!!" But, then when I clicked on it, it said "Coming Soon."

I got clickbaited.

Reactions: Marc, Mizunil and Duffy
Three posts aren't a lot imo :p (but who knows?)
Haha it was more then three but I didn’t count cuz I am lazy lol.

I just have one question before it launches. Can the Regular qualifications PLEASE not have a certain posts within a certain time limit requirement (e.g: 5 posts each week)? I usually don’t post much but I do come to the SB often and I feel that it would be unfair to people like me and @DarkSpyro who hang out in the SB a lot.

I just have one question before it launches. Can the Regular qualifications PLEASE not have a certain posts within a certain time limit requirement (e.g: 5 posts each week)? I usually don’t post much but I do come to the SB often and I feel that it would be unfair to people like me and @DarkSpyro who hang out in the SB a lot.
Considering I'm constantly on the ShoutBox, I figure it is fair. You really can't consider yourself a regular to the forum when you're only a regular to the ShoutBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back