Undertale good or not?

• Thread starter Asriel_Dreemurr629
  • Start date

Do you like undertale? Would you kill or spare?

• Kill

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Spare

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • None I don't play Undertale

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Asriel_Dreemurr629

Asriel_Dreemurr629

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Tell me if you play Undertale if you do please tell me kill or spare?

I'm kinda in the middle, it's honstly a great game, but some parts are questionable and I've had some bad experiences with people like the game, so I'm unbiased

It's good, but I wish I had never discovered its fandom.

Reactions: Duffy, Asriel_Dreemurr629, TerraKnight and 2 others
It's like fnaf.

Ok game.

TERRIBLE COMMUNITY.

Reactions: Asriel_Dreemurr629 and Samster
I've heard a lot of good things about this... well, I mean if you consider a weird slightly terrifying outlook as good, then ya... Heard it's good.
Will play if I get enough recommendations, but from the sound of this article it may not be a great idea to communicate with the fandom :dead:

Since when is Undertale a Nintendo 3DS game? :panda: Nvm, I'ma move it.

One day I might try it. I heard it's decent but the fan stuff gets annoying. As for killing or sparing, depends on the character :eyes:

Since when is Undertale a Nintendo 3DS game? :panda: Nvm, I'ma move it.

One day I might try it. I heard it's decent but the fan stuff gets annoying. As for killing or sparing, depends on the character :eyes:
Its all your choise you choose

Undertale is a great game. I've played through all the possible endings/routes and the gameplay was clever. The soundtrack was also very superb. Of course there is the extremely cringy (but a better word would probably be 'passionate') community fanbase but that itself shouldn't be a reason to hate the game (as some people do).

Back