Something new coming to for Honor?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello people, yes here I am going to talk a Little about For Honor, It is a game I purchased a long time ago, actually I did it on day one! Unfortunately, the game did not deliver a great experience to me and my buddies so we almost immediately dropped off. Apparently, the Publisher has been adding some new content through updates and that has not been enough, until now.

Well, so I found this piece of news from the gaming page Kotaku, and here it says that there is a new mode in which you can take a friend of yours and start taking over some bosses from the campaign mode.

Here I leave you the source

https://kotaku.com/for-honor-s-late...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

So what do you think about this new addition? Are you planning on getting the game now?Are you jumping back to the game? Or are you just leaving it as it is? Let me know in the comments below.
In my case, I think I am going to give it a try, like a second chance, you know, it might be good for once.

I really only play this game for the multiplayer, so I don't play a lot of the campaign.

I hope they keep updating things as I got burned out on it super quick.

Back