favorite wii u mario games

• Thread starter MiguelEZS
  • Start date
M

MiguelEZS

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
hi, what is your favorite wii u mario games, for me is super mario maker!

Reactions: SuperMikeX
Welcome to pedia I know it's late but welcome also my fav wiiu game is ssb4u

Wii U Mario games. So that must include:
  • New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi Bros U
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Mario Party 10
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
If I had to choose, I would say Super Mario Maker because of the creativity and the fun that comes in making levels and playing other people's levels.

Super Mario 3D world would be my favorite because I got to play with my brother and my cousin and the whole thing was pretty fun.
I got to play as Rosalina :thumbsup:
and mostly because I couldn't get the other mario games... Lol

My favorite is Super Mario 3D world. I don't know why, but I've always been into the 3D platform Mario games. Not really a huge fan of the 2d ones. I just think there are too many 2d Mario games.

I would say super Mario maker due to the fact that we can actually make our own cool, and unique levels for everyone to play. I also like how you can get exclusive things from the road button. I like to compete with friends to see who can make the best Mario maker leave and who could beat a certain level. So I would say that super Mario maker is my favorite Mario game on the Wii u

My favorite Mario game on the WiiU would have to be Super Mario Maker. Nintendo just put so much work and time into making a game full of surprises, fun game modes, and a community bursting with creativity. In my opinion, it is one of Nintendo's best executed WiiU games, and one that deserves recognition for everything that it got right.

My favorite Mario games are New Super Mario Bros Wii U I used to own the first one which came out for the 3ds and Mario 3D Land and world were bought for me on black Friday and they are the best also Mario Kart Double Dash was one of my favorite games because I used to play it a lot with old friends and I grew up playing this game I remember it was really fun and once they moved my brother started becoming less involved in these games and he moved on to the PlayStation when it came out and my last favorite game was Mario Sunshine i used to play it 24/7 and I remember my dad buying it 2 times for us because we lost the first one and the second one got scratched to the point it stopped working and Mario Sunshine was fun I liked the jet packs to fly and use water in people honestly I miss the GameCube tbh I wish it was 2008 still.

I really liked super mario maker! It was very fun, and fueled my creativity! It always felt fresh from random levels, and replaying old favorites. I also loved the mystery mushroom, as I could play as other Nintendo characters! In fact, I loved it so much that I recreated the entire original super mario bros, except that you played as pikachu! Overall, super mario maker was a great title to add to my wii u!

Yea I agree Super Mario Maker was pretty fun. I am usually playing Mario Party these days. But I switch on and off.

If I had to choose, I would probably pick Super Mario 3D World, mainly because the the graphics stunned me, and I loved the new style of levels and the new Super Bell item. I got the game the day after launch, and I was so impressed and loving it so much, I played nonstop for about three days before I beat it. I definitely enjoyed it, and is definitely my favorite Wii U Mario game.

Super Mario 3D World is easily my favorite of the Wii U Mario titles. I really enjoyed the new power ups like the cat and cherry copy ability. A good range of different characters to play as. Really liked the Mario Kart level, thought that was super neat. Also liked how because of this game we got a spin off for Captain Toad which is another character I really grown to love.

Can I choose all of them to be my favorite? I can't say I have just one favorite Mario game. I love them all! They all have their different styles, graphics, game play, etc. Every one of them is a lot of fun and really unique. I never get bored when playing any type of Mario game!

I think mario 3d world, mario maker, and mario kart 8 are all equally great. 3d world looks really good and gave me a nice challenge with a massive amount of levels. Mario kart 8 looks amazing and shows how nintendo has mastered the mario kart formula. I don’t blame them for porting it to the switch. Mario maker is just something you need in your life. Very good though there is alot of troll levels online.

Back