Double hero pack for SMT IV and SMT IV Apocalypse

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
This is awesome. SMT IV and SMT IV Apocalypse have a SMT IV and SMT IV Apocalypse bundle as a Double Hero Pack, according to an Amazon Japan listing - https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07B3ZLY26/

716%2Bblz89dL._SL1000_.jpg

The Amazon shows the hero pack as 5,378 yen, which comes up to around $50 US.

Both games were originally priced at $50 US if I recall correctly. The original SMT IV game went down to $20 and I think SMT IV Apocalypse should be around $40 but I'll have to confirm from the eShop.

Why I think it's awesome? You can experience the original and once you're done with that, you'll have the next game from a new main character's perspective while all of the chaos was taking place in the SMT 4 world. Take note that there are different stories for both the main characters in SMT 4 and SMT 4 Apocalypse.

What do you think? IMO they should have done this a lot sooner, but then again the price would have been higher.

I don't know anything about the game, but if I wanted it. I wouldn't wanted them to do it sooner if make the price highter because I want buy it cheaper.

I think this is awesome, and I hope it comes to America. I haven't played either game yet so something like this would be what I want. I've been delaying getting to Shin Megami Tensei IV in my backlog for years, but now I think I'll put it off longer and see if can't get this dual pack.

I've been delaying getting to Shin Megami Tensei IV in my backlog for years
Any reason for that or was it because Atlus games get great price drops after time?

Any reason for that or was it because Atlus games get great price drops after time?
No, I own Shin Megami Tensei IV but don't own Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse. I don't wanna start one without the other to play after I finish the first. So I've just chose to play other games in my backlog.

Reactions: Marc
I think it's a great thing for those who haven't already have the two games.
Hope it arrives here in Europe, even though I doubt it.

Wait, atlus makes SMT too? Don’t they make etrain oddessy? If so, they really have a monopoly on this type of game.

Yep, Atlus has the monopoly on awesome jRPGs. :)

Reactions: Duffy and Marc
Back