Looking for Steam Trading Cards/ Steam Gems

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Willing to buy some Steam Trading Cards for 3 pc each. I don't care which ones they are, I just want a few for my collection, as I just bought my first game on Steam. I'll list some specific ones I want in a list below. If you can get me the specific ones I want, I'll pay 6 pc each for those. Also, I have a list of cards that will NOT be accepted. If you try to sell me one of the cards that will not be accepted, your offer will be rejected. Well, that's about it. Enjoy!

Any Cuphead Cards
Any Geometry Dash Cards
Specific Hello Neighbor Cards (ask if you're interested and have some of these)
Any Sonic the Hedgehog Cards
Any Emily is Away Cards
Any Octodad: Dadliest Catch Cards
More coming soon!

Currently none

If you have any Steam Gems that you don't need, I'll be happy to take them off your hands! My rates are 10 gems for 3 pc, 20 gems for 6 pc, 30 gems for 9 pc, and so on. If you have any, let me know!

I am now also accepting any Steam Consumable Items and Emoticons as well. I will buy them for 3 pc each.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, but you can get a trade link by following the below :
1. Log into your Steam account and go to your Steam Inventory.
2. Then click on "Trade Offers".
3. Go to “Who can send me Trade Offers?” located on the right hand side of your page.
4. Locate your Steam Trade URL and copy it.
PS. Turn an item into a gem for an easy gem badge too~

Just a heads up, but you can get a trade link by following the below :

PS. Turn an item into a gem for an easy gem badge too~
All right! Thanks for the info! I'll post a trade link real soon!

EDIT: Trade link has been posted! Go crazy! @Marc You don't happen to have any cards you wouldn't want, would you?

EDIT: Trade link has been posted! Go crazy! @Marc You don't happen to have any cards you wouldn't want, would you?
I most likely do. I'll list some soon.

I most likely do. I'll list some soon.
Awesome! Thanks! That's a huge help!

BUMP :pepe:

Hey I have some cards I'm willing to sell you, but I have one question- Do you buy doubles? There is one card I own two copies of.

Hey I have some cards I'm willing to sell you, but I have one question- Do you buy doubles? There is one card I own two copies of.
I'd prefer not to buy doubles, but I do accept them.

Gotcha. Ok I for 7 cards to sell you then. 5 are owlboy, 1 is brutal legend, and 1 is xcom: the bureau.

All right! I just need your Steam username, then I'll friend you! Then, you get your payment. All right?

All right! I just need your Steam username, then I'll friend you! Then, you get your payment. All right?
Sounds good. My steam username is duffy5678 (name comes up as Sh'Dynasty)

Last edited:
All right! I have accepted the trade! Thanks for your business!

All right! I have accepted the trade! Thanks for your business!
No problem! Leaving feedback now!

Same! Thanks again!

BUMP. Still looking for more cards.

BUMP. Still needing more cards.

EDIT: Whoever can get me 50 cards (don't care which ones they are) will receive a free Steam Key for Sonic CD!

BUMP

Heh...

166Vony.jpg

Reactions: Samster
Back