Bravely Default Should I get bravely default?

• Thread starter Braydon5523
  • Start date
Braydon5523

Braydon5523

The Eevee Trainer
Towns Folk
Hello all.
Should I get Bravely Default? Is it good?
I've heard good things from the game. I like RPG games. I like 3ds games as I have a 3ds. SO should I get the game? What is an example of a good RPG better than Bravely Default and should I get Bravely Second as well?

If you'll play it with your expectations set lower than what the reviews suggested at the time, you'll find a fun jRPG, albeit a bit repetitive towards the end, especially if you don't follow a guide.
Alternate it with other games so you don't grow weary of it and you're good to go.

As for Bravely Second, I might be a little biased, but I PERSONALLY loved it. Liked the characters more than in BD as well as the overall plot and theme of the game. Classes are also more varied and gameplay is therefore more fun.

Better jRPGs on 3DS, you ask? I'd say you can't go wrong with Shin Megami Tensei, even if IV and IVA are the weaker of the mainline series, and the various Etrian Odyssey, the former regarding plot, the latter for exploration/gameplay.
There's also Radiant Historia to consider, the original game is really good and the remake shouldn't have changed much about plot, I think, but I've only played the original, so...

If you somehow have tried and liked some games of the SaGa series give The Legend of Legacy and/or The Alliance Alive.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Braydon5523
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated.

Back