If Nintendo announced one Kirby remake, then what should it be?

• Thread starter RashRiolu
  • Start date
RashRiolu

RashRiolu

Traveling gamer
Towns Folk
So I've realized that Nintendo has been paying special attention to remakes but Kirby gets no support in this (although they toss out new Kirby games like nobody's business). So if Nintendo were to decide a Kirby remake, then which one should it be and why?
Personally, I'm still debating between Squeak Squad and The Amazing Mirror. Two great underrated titles.

I agree with the Amazing Mirror. A 3ds remake of that game would be great. Maybe I’m nostolgic towards it because it was my first game in the series but the amount of things to do and places to visit makes it really fun for me. Plus I’ve never beat it so I’d love to start it again in HD.

Usually I’d say pur it on 3ds, but the 3ds has the original so if this were to come I’d love to see it in hd using the star allies engine on Switch.

I'm torn between wanting an updated remake or a sequel to Kirby Air Ride. I love the concept of the game and what little content it has, especially City Trial is a fantastic game mode, and I'd love to see it playable on modern platforms. Upgrade the graphics to HD, add a few more stages for Top and Air Ride, add some kind of online multiplayer (even if only with friends), maybe another stage for City Trial, release it for the Switch and I'd definitely buy it again. It wouldn't hurt if they added more characters, vehicles, game modes and such either, but then it might be better off as a sequel.

Seconding Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. It's a fun and underappreciated game, it could really benefit from some remake love. Modern online play would make the multiplayer a lot easier.

It sounds kind of weird to have a kirby remake to me, but I guess we can all dream about it anyway. I am not really sure, but maybe it would be amazing to have kirby super star remaster, in that one, we would get like 8 kirby games remastered. That does sound like a great deal. Anyway, I am not really sure if nintendo would put some effort in remaking kirby games, cause they already have those on the virtual console. Which, by the way, we know nothing about virtual console on nintendo switch!

I would really like to have Air Ride remaded. I don't think we are going to get a sequel to that one anytime soon so a remade or remastered would be the next best thing. Adding in online for the actual races and have online leader boards or something to that effect for the city trials section and I think that would leave a lot of people pleased.

I'd like to see Squeak Squad remade too. Its a fun game, and I just gave up halfway through the game for some reason which i forget.

Back