• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The stickman game looks cool :cool-pika:

XsHvLaH.png

What did you guys/gals think about today's Nintendo Indie Game Direct? Anything you planning to get?

As for now, I'm considering Lumines Remastered and Just Shapes & Beats. I do remember the first one as being one of PSP's most stunning games by combining music and puzzles, so having Lumines in Switch is music to my ears (pun intended).

And for Just Shapes & Beats, it looks pretty interesting judging from Direct's presentation alone. Even though I'm not sure if I would get it, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I thought it was cool, but nothing really stood out quite yet. Just Shapes and Beats I might play, but other then that I didn’t see anything really outstanding.

I really like the look of Bomb Chicken out of all of those I'm leaning towards picking that one up. Others that caught my eye were Pool Panic and Just Shapes and Beats. I played the first Banner Saga and enjoyed it. So I will pick up Banner Saga again with it sequels just down the line.

I really like the look of Bomb Chicken out of all of those I'm leaning towards picking that one up. Others that caught my eye were Pool Panic and Just Shapes and Beats. I played the first Banner Saga and enjoyed it. So I will pick up Banner Saga again with it sequels just down the line.
Actually you right. How can anyone pass up on a game where a chicken lays BOMBS and blows stuff up to beat a level. Now this is the future lol. I might pick that one up too.

Actually you right. How can anyone pass up on a game where a chicken lays BOMBS and blows stuff up to beat a level. Now this is the future lol. I might pick that one up too.
Exactly the concept is just too crazy and over the top that I can't be in love with it. Plus the fact you can play as a chicken and lets be real chickens are awesome. I am getting bomberman vibes mixed in with a Metroid style world so that also helps. I would be lying if I said it wasn't mainly the chicken though . lol

If I had it I would eventually get all of those games when I have enough money for it. They all look quite fun to play. Pool Panic and the chicken game looks like the most fun. I am guessing the pool game is pool billiards?

Did anyone know they did 2 preivous indie directs within the lasr year (not counting this recent one)? I just learned tht and went and watched the other 2. Some pretty good stuff in there. Also an update on Just Shapes and Beats, it looked freaking epic at Pax East. The Messenger looks slick too.

The pool game is sure to be a blast. Strategic pool combat and fast paced bank shots with interesting areas to explore and wacky enemies to sink.

Back