Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My recent game was Sundered. A fun metroidvanian platformer with RPG elements, and hordes like you wouldn't believe. o_O

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World. It's one of those old RTS that was under rated. Kind of fun, really small but fun! It was 10 bucks on Gog and really wanted it, than out of nowhere Gog had it 50% off the very next day! Bought it on the spot, one of my first War RTS game for PC.

The most recent game that I bought was FIFA 18. I bought it straight away from Switch eShop because it's on sale that time, and I enjoyed nice soccer games, too.

The last game i bought was mega man legacy collection. It was on sale, so I decided to pick it up because I'd never played a mega man game before. I wanted some challenging games to play.

A PS4 with Persona 5.

Reactions: Marc
I bought Assassins creed origins digitally recently. And among the physical disc the last game I bought was Horizon.

Physicaly Mario + rabbids kingdom battle Digitally Mutant mudds collection DX

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege , last game that i bought which was yesterday. lel.

I got Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy as retail and Child of Light as a DD thanks to PSN sales.

The last game I bought for my ps4 is Wheel of Fortune! I use to really like watching that show and I still do if I ever see it on tv. I had a gift card for the ps4 store that still had money on it so I decided what the heck and I bought the game.

The game was better than I thought it would be. It has over 4,000 puzzles so 99% of the time you won't get the same puzzle for along time. The online mode is really fun too and makes it more challenging.

I bought Red Faction 1 and 2, because my ISP told us to stop pirating games, so I couldn't re-download them to my PC, so i got them on PlayStation 2 this time. It was a bit disappointing in terms of controls though, as the aiming in the Y axis is inverted and really difficult to use

I think my last purchase was splatoon 2, because twitch prime has a ton of free games so I haven’t had much desire to buy any new ones. Plus splatoon 2 is pretty good. And i am currently flat broke. I do have a job lined up though.

My latest purchases was from several days ago. I bought Kirby Star Allies on my Switch, and I enjoyed it a lot. In fact, the E3 announcement of Kirby in Switch is one of the reasons I wanted to get the Switch in the first place.

Besides of that, I also bought Skypeace on my Switch, considering that I played it at some point on my 3DS.

Reactions: Marc
The last game I bought was Ark Survival Evolved. A very good game where you start of with no weapons and armor. You have these things called Engrams which will allow you to craft the item of said Engram. There are dinosaurs in Ark Survival Evolved allowing Hunting for food. You can also knock out the Dinosaurs and Tame them to be yours!

The last game I bought was Ark Survival Evolved. A very good game where you start of with no weapons and armor. You have these things called Engrams which will allow you to craft the item of said Engram. There are dinosaurs in Ark Survival Evolved allowing Hunting for food. You can also knock out the Dinosaurs and Tame them to be yours!
Nice. I have ark survival evolved on my steam, but I hadn’t tried it yet because I didn’t know what it was. All the trailers ever show is the dinosaurs, and not what you actually get to do in the game. The download size was pretty big too.

I bought two games on the Switch in these few days. The first one was UNO, which happened to be on discount that time, and the second that I get was Fairune Collection. For the latter, I do enjoy two Fairune titles on my 3DS back then, so I bought it again because I wanted to replay them on my Switch :)

Just got .hack//G.U. Last Recode...oh man do I love this trilogy. Although I guess it's not just 3 games any more with the new content. :) Next time I'm picking up Tokyo Xanadu.

Just got .hack//G.U. Last Recode...oh man do I love this trilogy. Although I guess it's not just 3 games any more with the new content. :) Next time I'm picking up Tokyo Xanadu.
i have the first game of the series, but its all scratched up so because of the glitch theme i cannot tell when my game is actually having problems or not.

The last game I bought was a preorder for saturday morning rpg on switch. Hopefully it’ll be good!

Reactions: WhiteDragonAura
i have the first game of the series, but its all scratched up so because of the glitch theme i cannot tell when my game is actually having problems or not.

Is that Infection or the first game of the GU trilogy? That's rough, man. I know it's not easy getting replacements for the PS2 discs.

The last game I bought was a preorder for saturday morning rpg on switch. Hopefully it’ll be good!

Lucky guy! Did you get the regular or LE?

Reactions: Duffy
Back