Ultimate Characters you think will make it (or be removed) in Smash Bros. Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My list :
  • Someone from ARMS.. I'm not sure who but Nintendo can't miss this opportunity lol.
  • Nintendo Labo.. I mean.. come on xD
  • Maybe even a Just Dance character this time? I'm kind of iffy..
I don't think we're going to see Wii Fit Trainer, a lot of Pokemon like we had in Smash 4, Little Mac, Mii Fighters (since the Switch kinda hidden them but not too sure) and Meta Knight :redpanda:

So who do you feel will make it to Smash Bros. Switch and who do you think will be removed?

I would love to see the Scout from Team Fortress 2 to make it in. Nintendo's probably gonna need some third-party characters to add to this game, and I'm pretty sure Scout would make a good addition. Either him or the Soldier.

In fact, I still have Ninty's email address in my contacts. Maybe I should send them another letter...

I agree with @Marc on the ARMS character(s). I mean, they can’t miss that! I feel like Mii Fighters went down really badly on the 3DS and Wii U, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they took them out as well. Wii Fit trainer was a bust too, so most likely they’re gonna remove him/her too. What they should do (and I’m praying that they do) is another Smash Ballot. That would be pretty cool.

The characters in the WiiU/3ds game is fine as it is (Though I do agree with @Marc about removing mii fighters)
All I want is Bandana Waddle Dee, since Inkings are already being added which is what I also wanted

Someone from Arms like Ribbon Girl or Spring Man
A new Kirby character maybe
A new Pokemon character
A new Fire Emblem character but Roy will not get his chance(or lucina i hope because she's a clone)
Or they might declone the clone characters
Maybe a Street Fighter character

For peps I think will be removed (even if I personally don't think they should be removed)
Either Roy or Lucina
DR. Mario
A pokemon character like Charizard or Jiggly
and for the love of god plz no Diddy I'm sorry but I dislike that guy. He is so gosh darn annoying

No dark pit or no palutena unless you make a sequel (plz make a sequel)
No ice climbers even though they probably could be in it.
Arms character is a given (unless they intend to give up on arms, would be a shame tho)

I hope they keep robin because i love using robin

Back