Would you be interested in winning a custom joycon at Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
One of my associates modify joycons by styling it up. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in a giveaway in the future where I give one of these bad boys away.

Let me know~

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and 28142
One of my associates modify joycons by styling it up. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in a giveaway in the future where I give one of these bad boys away.

Let me know~
This doesn’t seem like a bad idea on paper but the appeal of such a thing isn’t really huge. I personally would prefer a Custom Pro controller (since I use that more than the joycons) over the Joycons but I myself am not opposed to such a thing.

I personally would prefer a Custom Pro controller (since I use that more than the joycons) over the Joycons but I myself am not opposed to such a thing.
I don't think he does but I'll ask.

Edit: he says it's coming soon. Maybe by the time I'm doing the giveaway, he'll already be doing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolflare
If someone won it I think it would cost a fortune in the future.

Reactions: Mikaya
If someone won it I think it would cost a fortune in the future.
It already costs a fortune ;~; $120-$150 a pop >w<

One of my associates modify joycons by styling it up.
modifies

Good idea but question: how are shipping shenanigans going to be arranged, say if a member won but lives in faraway country X?

I think this looks fine wow you have some problem kek #grammerNazi #freedom #IDoNutReadOver #Pie #Salt #IdkAnymore
Good idea but question: how are shipping shenanigans going to be arranged, say if a member won but lives in faraway country X?
I have NO idea. I hope you understand ;~; All I DO know is, it's "covered". I should ask about EU tho because I assume it's US.

Reactions: Artisan and Mikaya
I think this looks fine wow you have some problem kek #grammerNazi #freedom #IDoNutReadOver #Pie #Salt #IdkAnymore

I have NO idea. I hope you understand ;~; All I DO know is, it's "covered". I should ask about EU tho because I assume it's US.
I only ask because it would be quite a shame if a person couldn't get the thing because of said situation :panda:

I only ask because it would be quite a shame if a person couldn't get the thing because of said situation :panda:
If you want a serious answer, ask me tomorrow but right now I think shipping is just coverd in the price :sleep: #sleepy

If you want a serious answer, ask me tomorrow but right now I think shipping is just coverd in the price :sleep: #sleepy
covered

I don't suppose there is an urgent need at the moment, but if you ever make a thread, then in there should be all the details.

covered

I don't suppose there is an urgent need at the moment, but if you ever make a thread, then in there should be all the details.
I may fully unerdstand Jackie-boi :2

omgosh I would love a Splatoon 2 themed Joy-con! ;u;

I think it's a great idea but it's a pretty pricey piece of kit, How generous of your friend~ 0-0

I'd be interested if it could be shipped to the UK, If that's all at possible. Might be a bit too much to ask, rip. xd

Reactions: 28142
I think it's a great idea but it's a pretty pricey piece of kit, How generous of your friend~ 0-0
I'm buying it from him :p

Ye I'm with Mika on it, it sounds like a great idea, but shipping might become a slight issue.

Reactions: Samster and Mikaya
I think this sounds like a fantastic idea! But, like everyone else is saying, it may be a little hard on the shipping for people who live in a different country. I live in the U.S. myself, so not sure how that would work. Maybe whoever wins it, you could just pay extra for worldwide shipping?

Sounds like a great idea! Would it have a d-pad tho? People love custom joycons with d-pads, and a company is even making licensed ones (albiet without some of the features like hd rumble) for sale. I forget what company though... might have been hori? They looked cool and have me excited for joycon variants.

Would it have a d-pad tho?
Not sure. I'll have some pics of some of the joycons he did by the time of the giveaway.

Reactions: Mikaya and Duffy
Does this covers the shipping costs for someplace in Asia as well? I might look forward for that c:

It is great just 2 problems
Do you ship the USA and is it left side?

I'll have to give a reply about all shipping questions at a later date, but the aim is to have worldwide shipping :eyes:

I want everyone to participate ;u; #SayNoToRegionLock

Back