Not open for further replies.

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
MAECfup.png

~ Results ~
~Contest is over~

~ Congrats to @Clorox Bleach and @Dedenne ~
You survived :)

@Bobcam7! You see a giant taco and approach it, only to realize that it's a monster dressed in a taco costume ready to eat you. ded.

People who survived:
@Tho
@Dedenne
@Clorox Bleach

For this round, pm me a door # 1-10 on pedia. There's no hint for this round and half the door's are bad so pick carefully.

Goodluck :p
Round 6.5

N decides to stay behind and not trust the suspicious man. All the doors end up being locked and he goes insane and smashes his head onto a door until he dies. ;-;

People who survived:
Bobcam7!
Tho
Dedenne
Clorox Bleach

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

---------------------------------------------------------
Previous rounds
@Shane McMahon and @Samuel1243 enter the same door. They both meet their celebrity crush and agree to spend the rest of their life with that crush <3 Obviously , their celebrity crushes end up as robots. They rip off their heads and use them as a bathroom towel design. Samuel's crush cuts his nose off and keeps it as a souvenir.

@Leviathinian, You find a room with unperishable food, shelter, a maxed out debit card, and internet, so you decide to lock yourself in there and spend the rest of your eternity there. Amazon prime is also included ;) (although I have no clue how they'll get to the door)

People who survived:
Tho
Dedenne
Clorox Bleach
Bobcam7!
N

~ Round 4 ~
@SkyHuntress walks into a door that seems to be a human toaster oven. Soon she is burnt to a crisp and topped off with a fresh dollop of cream cheese and avocado ;~; topped off with strawberries and a caramel drizzle too ;-;

Skyhuntress (middle)

SFT_strawberry.ashx
@supertristan00, a giant dinosaur appears as you enter the door. It asks what your favorite sauce is. You reply with mustard. :hilarious: After that, the dinosaur decides to cook you and eat you for dinner ;~; with..with mustard :p

Round 3

@Apollo, @bobby wobby, @Dark Eevee, @FuntimeFoxy, @MysticFantasy enter a slippery room that's filled with ice. The door shuts behind them. Apollo is amazed at the beauty of the ice so he removes his shoes and uses his socks to slip smoothly across the ice. As Apollo is skating, he almost falls into a metled ice cap. The rest of the people run to see if he's okay. MysticFantasy screamed really loudly, alerting everyone around her and making Dark Eevee fall head first onto the floor. (still alive). Apollo, Foxy, bobby, and Mystic look at eachother in the most panicked way possible.

"We need a boat..." Apollo said.

"There's nothing here but ice..." Dark eevee responded.

Mystic made a scared expression and hid behind Apollo.

THEN... Out of nowhere, Mystic used her sharp nail to cut the back of Apollo's neck. Apollo passes out and she pushes his corpse into the melted ice glacier.

"Now I have a boat, and you guys DON'T!" Mystic laughed with an evil grin on her face.

"A boat...?" Funtimefoxy asked.

"Yeah, don't you know? Dead bodies float. I'll be alive and you will all be dead!" She yelled.

After a few awkward moments of silence, bobbywobby asks if they could cut his body in half and share the boat. Mystic refuses and threatens to kill him if he tries that.

Dark eevee looked at Mystic with a disgusted grin. He began talking.

"Hey guys, let's all jump into the melted water together. Let's let her survive. She'll need all our corpses as boats."

Dark Eevee whispered to everyone except mystic. "We are all gonna die, anyways. There's nothing in this room. Better to die together, no? I also want Mystic to suffer her long death cause she won't jump alone.

Everyone surprisingly agreed.

They all jump in the water.

"Guys, wait...." Mystic reaches her hand out.

But she was too late. Mystic looked at Apollo's floating dead corpse and instantly regretted her decision. She passed by to look at the rest of the corpses and she accidentally slipped into the glacier. RIP.

--------

On the other hand, @CecilDaBomb1117 and @MistyKitty decide to enter the same door. The door shuts behind them. (this is a swapped ending) Cecil and Misty find a laptop with a ton of games on it. They test it out and the games work. Then, they walk into the other side of the room and find another laptop. Disregarding the laptops, they still try to find a way out. Sadly, there is no internet connection available on the laptops. After trying, they just decide to play the games...They eventually die from starvation.

Everyone that survived:
Arcana
Bobcam7!
Clorox Bleach
Dedenne
Leviathinian
mourning_sun
N
Oshul
Pandaxclone2
Samuel_1802
Shane McMahon
SkyHuntress
supertristan00
Tho
VsunGOLD
------
@sashade7, @Zukrad ,@Artisan, @TheUltimateC, @Skyshaymin, @PersonSP, decide to enter through the same door.

As sashade enters the door, a prison guard shows up. The room is a jail cell. The guard has a large jacket, is 6ft tall, and very,very muscular. He looks at sashade with an evil smirk and welcomes him in. The others follow along, thinking they went through the correct door. PersonSP and Artisan, however thought differently. They decide to try to tackle the guard while he's looking away so that they could try to find another way out. The others notice the plan and just watch. Artisan decides to throw PersonSP at the prisoner guard, and PersonSP was going to pepperspray him midair. Artisan unfortunately misses and PersonSP ends up pepperspraying Skyshaymin by accident, who also falls to the ground and ends up with a concussion. The prison guard turns around laughs at everyone. PersonSP gets mad at Artisan and rips his head off. (RIP) Everyone backs away and UltimateC steps forward, proposing a peaceful solution. The prisoner guard laughs and points at him, Zukrad and sashade. He asks how they would prefer to die. Skyshaymin and UltimateC back away as the prison guard pulls out a portable chainsaw. The prison guard throws each person in an individual cell, the members unable to stop him due to his strength.

In the end, He cuts off everyone's fingers and toes, one by one, and let them bleed to death in their cell.

@Lord Poyo, on the another hand walks into a black hole of nothingness. He notices he's in an endless vortex and can't escape. Just spinning and spinning, in a web of nothingness... He decides to kill himself in panic, by biting himself until he bleeds to death. In his second life he's born as a hybrid grasshopper.
grasshopper-clip-art-dirz9r6i9.png

@Everyone else, the room you enter seems to be an endless hallway. You guys finally reach the end and when no harm is caused, realized you have survived.

People who survived
CecilDaBomb1117
SkyHuntress
Pandaxclone2
Leviathinian
FuntimeFoxy
Tho
supertristan00
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Bobcam7!
mourning_sun
KalTurahk
Arcana
Mbyrnes21
T-Player Guy
GLAcraft101
Apollo
Clorox Bleach
VsunGOLD
bobby wobby
Dark Eevee
MysticFantasy
N
MistyKitty
Oshul
@flamebiz enters his door as a fluffy teddy bear approaches to hug him. He feels scared... but a sense pity for the bear too. He decides to stay with it forever. He starts believing the fluffy bear is his mother too. Meanwhile... @Ethendor and @Alterf decide to go through the same door. They open the door and encounter a man with a fancy hat and tie. He also had the fancy tap dance shoes. The man inside the door offers them a million dollars if they both stay with him. Ethendor wanted to stay, but Alterf wanted to go. Ethendor decides it's time he takes charge so he bribes Alterf with gummy worms and they're both millionares stuck with a strange man wearing a hat in a deserted mansion \o/

@Everyone else, You dauntingly open your doors. They wouldn't open at first, but after a few nudges they finally budge. All of the rooms look similar, almost as if this was a test. The void space beyond the door's entryway generates a promising path, leading you into the next round!

Special thanks to Oopa :3

Alive (everyone else):

Shane McMahon
Lord Poyo
Leviathinian
Pandaxclone2
FuntimeFoxy
Oshul
Clorox Bleach
Robbie
mourning_sun
Bobcam7!
bobby wobby
Arcana
VsunGOLD
N
PersonSP
supertristan00
Dark Eevee
Apollo
Zukrad
MistyKitty
SkyHuntress
KalTurahk
TheUltimateC
Skyshaymin
Tho
sashade7
MxlDiamond
CecilDaBomb1117
GLAcraft101
Eric Cartman
LuigiR5
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Mbyrnes21
Artisan
ZoltonAuburn1956
T-Player Guy
MysticFantasy
-----------------------------

You're stuck in a magic haunted house with 10 doors.

7 doors have the same fate. 3 doors lead to death.
The door's fates each change each time.
Will you escape?

Warning:
When a player loses in this game, an ending is shown.
Some endings may be too intense for some people
so do not enter if you're iffy about that.

There must be at least 20 people entered for this event to start. :3
Progress: 49/20

10 doors. Will you survive?

doors-featured.jpg

XjhyCY0.png

1.) Private message me a secret password.
Notice: If you are unable to send PMs (eg. new members),
you should fill out the form once and inform me in this thread that you are unable to send PMs.

(Make sure you know it because you will be using it for all the rounds.)
You only need to message me once with the password. That's it.

That one password will be used the whole round.
It's so no one steals your username (see step 2)
A simple word would work. (ex. cat, dog, meep)

2.)
Complete this form.
Make sure to put the correct password that you pmed me earlier.

< Click here for form >

3.) Wait for the next round. After each round the players who
didn't survive and the ones who survived will be announced.
You will then be asked to re-fill the form. (It will be updated)

Notice: Players will have maximum of two days to pick their answer to their door.
If you fail to, you're out of the game :p
------------------------------------------------------

65kzRet.png

MDJ2Xpr.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Eevee, Natsu Swagneel, T-Player Guy and 7 others
But
43e0cb0fb0bab14ae3346152586e56f6.png

Reactions: Fantivity, Natsu Swagneel and 3905
What? >.<

edit: oh, haha you're funny :p

It's not really a password, just a verification code >.<

Reactions: Dark Eevee
seems fun and intresting

What? >.<

edit: oh, haha you're funny :p

It's not really a password, just a verification code >.<
i want to enter also will we be getting PC for this?

i want to enter also will we be getting PC for this?
You get 75 play coins. You blind m8!

@rawrrie I can't PM you my password so what do i do? P.S. i already filled out the forum with what would be my secret password

@rawrrie I can't PM you my password so what do i do? P.S. i already filled out the forum with what would be my secret password
That's fine.

seems fun and intresting
PM me your secret password and fill out the form and you're set :3

I WILL JOIN it will be fun since this is one of my faviroute times of the year :vamp:

Done :cat:

Hey there! This sounds fun, don't suppose, noobs to the site(like mwa-self) can play, can they?

Last edited:
I wish I could say I'm trying to win and not see intense "endings" but I can't. I'm in.

Hey there! This sounds fun, don't suppose, noobs to the site(like mwa-self) can play, can they?
You're free to participate in this event. :jimlad:

I want to enter

Im going to enter, but im at school right know so i do everything later(just saying this if you are going to close this soon) Edit: I entered

Last edited:
I need to get involved on the forum more tbh. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back