• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Hey guys,

I'd just like to congratulate everyone on making 1k posts! We've only been up for 5 days now, and I've noticed a huge increase in activity. It went from being Marc, the staff, and I to about 7-8 active users apart from the staff!

Thank you for everyone who's contributed to the early days of what's sure to become an amazing forum.

Reactions: Kaynil
Hey guys,

I'd just like to congratulate everyone on making 1k posts! We've only been up for 5 days now, and I've noticed a huge increase in activity. It went from being Marc, the staff, and I to about 7-8 active users apart from the staff!

Thank you for everyone who's contributed to the early days of what's sure to become an amazing forum.
Your Welcome. But, its the Awesomeness of the Forum that gets all the Credit.

Reactions: Matthew, Chief and Marc
Hey guys,

Thanks for the mention. Great job everyone!

Reactions: Matthew
Let's hope this activity keeps up. Congrats, guys :)

The level of activity now is quite good. I hope it doesn't drop. Congratulations everyone :)

Great job everyone. The more activity the forum gets, the more contests I'll be hosting, :woot:

I'm trying to remember how long my forum took for this but I keep trying to make a low estimate of time when it was probably a month or so, lol.

Great job everyone. The more activity the forum gets, the more contests I'll be hosting, :woot:
More contests? This sounds interesting.

Congrats, but the hard thing is to keep it going. I hope you can keep it up.

All it takes is dedication from the staff and lots of hard work. :p. I hope we can keep it up as well. It helps we have several active users. I see a lot of forums who only have 2-3 posters tops and those 2-3 are admins.

What I want to really congratulate you guys on is reaching 1, 000 posts and not a single one was offensive. That does not apply to most communities I went to. You staff guys are really awesome.

Yeah, forums are tough to keep going. Marc and Matthew aren't making my mistakes from my forum (which is also my first forum due to devotion to one forum), though, so I have confidence that this forum will have success, especially considering its domain.

Hopefully the members who are here who after after the eShop gift card will stay on here even after the contest is over.

Hopefully the members who are here who after after the eShop gift card will stay on here even after the contest is over.
Well, there will be future contests. But, yes, I do agree!

So many people are driven by money, it's a shame. But whatever works to get the job done! (;
This forum is on a roll.

I do have another plan up my sleeve when the contests are over. In the past, I told you guys on the chatbox something really cool is coming soon. In addition to that, there will be more future contests.

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

I do have another plan up my sleeve when the contests are over. In the past, I told you guys on the chatbox something really cool is coming soon. In addition to that, there will be more future contests.

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
:3

Also, with the in game events like the Pokemon League, that will set us apart a bit.

Nice job homies! Let's keep it up and rise to the top baby!! =D

@Matthew

ok045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back