1-2 Switch thoughts

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
I am very surprised that of all the game people are talking about, No one is talking about this game 1-2 switch. The game involves 2 players and the joycons and there are about 18 different minigames. Each one involves the different functions of what the joycons are capable of and this is meant to be a party game. Personally, I fell like these are great minigames and these show how much the joycons are capable are.

Looks like a fun party game but in my opinion, it lacks more character and personality that makes it even worse than wii sports. However, it appeals to a broader casual audience that isn't just families and kids, and instead college students/kids/etc wanting to have something like it, which is why it might do well with all the weird push in marketing for it.

I haven't seen to much of it to really get n opinion on it, but it seems like it'd be fun for a while, in the right crowd, for a short time. I really don't think it should be as expensive as it is. It really should have been a pack-in title to show off the capabilities of the system. As a separate stand alone game, though, I really don't see myself buying it at it's current price points. I also thought there were more than just 18 games.

To me the game is really silly, I mean, it is a game I would not buy in my life! But you know what, there is this other part of me which is craving to play it!! It has to be fun! It looks fun, even though there are some mini games which are really stupid and I would not play. I mean, the game has the potential to get the party started.

I dont like it. I can see it being kinda fun at parties, but compared to the likes of wii play, wii sports and nintendo land, there isnt much here.
Although ive heard some of the minigames are cool. People have talked about this marble one which takes advantage of the HD rumble.

If they want it to do well, they should just either:
Bundle it with the switch
Or lower the price. Nobody will pay $60 for that rubbish

I dont like it. I can see it being kinda fun at parties, but compared to the likes of wii play, wii sports and nintendo land, there isnt much here.
Although ive heard some of the minigames are cool. People have talked about this marble one which takes advantage of the HD rumble.

If they want it to do well, they should just either:
Bundle it with the switch
Or lower the price. Nobody will pay $60 for that rubbish

I totally agree with you. In order for the game to do really well, they should´ve bundled it with the console.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Well personally I really like the mini games just as occasional play with friends. Although I think that it should've been bundled with the Switch in some way I guess, anything would really be better than paying 60 dollars for what might as well be Switch DLC. Either way I still really like how it plays at least it was just too expensive.

Well, after playing 1-2 Switch, I can say that it is extremely fun...for about 4 hours. After that, it immediately becomes extremely repetitive, as none of its modes really make up for the lack of mini games. While 28 mini games may seem like a lot, nothing changes when you play them, and they are only really fun the first time you play them.

1-2 Switch is lame idk who would even buy this game I would better buy a board game it would be 100% more funner I haven't even heard a thread about this game until now looks like it's the most boring game for The Nintendo Switch I bet this game is going to be like 20 bucks once a few months pass by same goes for ARMS it might drop to 50 dollars instead of 60 that's what I believe hopefully it drops so peopl could download it on eshop or buy it on eshop for a low price it would be the best thing to do since Nintendo is releasing more new games so the old ones will lower or will have to lower.

Well, after playing 1-2 Switch, I can say that it is extremely fun...for about 4 hours. After that, it immediately becomes extremely repetitive, as none of its modes really make up for the lack of mini games. While 28 mini games may seem like a lot, nothing changes when you play them, and they are only really fun the first time you play them.
Yea I can relate to what you mean. 1-2 Switch looks like a fantastic game and it looks like it has so many things to do. But given by the fact that there are 28 mini games your going to be having fun for a while but eventually you'll get tired of them and wants something new. Maybe there should be an update that adds 20+ mini games or at least something to occupy the player.

Different, kind of fun, but as many have said, not worth the price. We got it for £40. ( husband wanted it) I would have been happier waiting and getting it for £20 or less. 2 player Tetris is more fun.

Back