• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
UPDATE: Points are going to waste, so I'm really trying to keep this thing open so at least someone can get something from them before they expire. Wallpapers are now 1 PC and that's it. Come and get 'em!

I'm currently in an overload of Platinum Points on My Nintendo, so the only thing I can really grab right now is discounts and wallpapers. While I don't really have interest in them myself, I have to admit that some of them are pretty sick. If you're into one of them, I'm selling them for 1 PC each since they're pretty easy to snag. They come in just about whatever size fits your fancy, and if you want multiple of the same wallpaper, I won't charge any extra PC for it. Nothing to lose here guys!

If I'm online, the shop is open. If I'm not, leave me a message and I'll check out the shop comments every time I'm around, which is usually at least once a day.

If you want one or more of these wallpapers, let me know the specific one you're interested in so I can grab it before it's gone. The way I'll do this is give you a Dropbox link in a private conversation to the pic you want.

The current sizes available are:
Landscape format:
3840x2160・ 2560x1440・1920x1080・1366x768・1280x1024
Portrait format:
1440x2560・1242x2208・1080x1920・750x1334・720x1280・640x1136

I will put up an update every time new wallpapers are added, otherwise check out the available wallpapers below.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE WALLPAPERS!

Last edited:
could I get the botw at the bottom please

Last edited:
My size is 640 x 1136

I have started a private conversation with you. Do you know how that works?
Yup I have done many of those

Thanks to @Raichu for the first wallpaper purchase!

Reactions: AricAttack
I will let you in on a little secret! Use the Charge code to make people get to the wallpapers, but it calls for easy access!

What does that mean?

I will let you in on a little secret! Use the Charge code to make people get to the wallpapers, but it calls for easy access!
Oh, I see. I prefer to let people see what they're getting instead of charging them, but an interesting idea nonetheless.

I mean just use the regular spoiler to see what they are getting, then use the Charge Spoiler to show links!

Bump bumpity bump-bump.

BUMP BUMP.

Imma bump this one more time then close the thread. Any final takers for wallpapers?

Do you have any Splatoon ones?

Reactions: Mikaya and AricAttack
No. I didn't pre-download any wallpapers when they were around, unfortunately. Take a look at the link in-shop.

If someone could close this that'd be nice.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back