2ds or 3ds

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
why do you like the 3ds or 2ds? In my opinion I like the 2ds. I know alot of you guys are going to hate on me but think about it. You hand a kid a 3ds and the next day the screen snaps off. No more of that on the 2ds and do you even use your 3d on pokemon or other games? Well i dont and wont. The 3d is going to gimme headaches and hurt my eyes. well if you do like the 3ds i dont care because everyone has thier own personal opinions! ;););););););)

Sorry, but I'm just stating my opinion. I like the 3ds XL WAY better than 2ds. In all honesty, the 3ds just has more advantages. It has the 3D, which most people don't use, but I'm used to it so I use it all the time. The fact that the 2ds doesn't have a flip screen is a huge problem to me. One, no protection against water. If it happens to rain on your 2ds, your praticly screwed. It's way easier to get the screen scratched, since its just a bare screen. It's slightly akward to hold, especially if you are used to the standard model. The 2ds is mainly good for players who are playing a Nintendo product for the first time, so it's a great first time system. If your used to the previous models, the 2ds will feel really akward for most people. The best things about the 2ds is the fact it can take 3ds games at a cheaper price. Also, people's screens rarely snap off, and if they do it's either because really old age(in which you would probably have system problems first) or if your just really careless(in that case you just shouldn't have one.) this is my just my personal opinion.

2ds is idiot proof and for the price it's great. I don't care about the 3D so it's what I got and it was a great investment.

There's no reason to get a normal 3ds over the 2ds really unless you have the money to shell out for it.

Reactions: Mikaya
In my opinion,
  • If you need big screens, take the 3DS XL (that was my choice)
  • Otherwise, if you need to be able to fold your console, take the 3DS
  • Otherwise, take the 2DS because the only things the 3DS adds is foldability and unusable 3D
Then yeah, the New 3DS should also be taken into consideration since it runs exclusives and has usable 3D... but it's obviously more expensive and it has an unusable C-Stick so if you're a MH fan playing the Bow, you're better off with an Old 3DS and a Circle Pad Pro.

I would say go for Nintendo 3ds due to following reasons-
3ds has way much bigger scree than 2ds you will be able to enjoy more while playing

3ds is portable and can be easily carry along whereas you are going to hard time with 2ds

In 3ds 3d mode is available whereas in 2ds 3d mode Is not able

I like the Nintendo 3ds better than the Nintendo 2ds because of the foldable hinges on the Nintendo 3ds that can make it fit right in your pocket all tug and cozy, am I right? But the Nintendo 2ds does have it's perks, that being no hinges so it's harder to break which is a good thing.

New 3ds is better because it lets you use the "3D" feature and lets you use the 3D when the 3DS came out I wanted it bad so I tried to earn it then and then 2 years later when the 3ds xl came out it was better the the original 3ds and the "3D" and big screens made a lot of people want to buy it ,but when the 2DS came out I was kind of surprised it kind of reminded me of a gameboy sp advance it was cool ,but didn't get and the screen was more shorter so I think that both the 2ds and 3ds are cool imo they are both from Nintendo.

For younger gamers, the 2DS seems like a sensible buy – especially if he/she isn’t going to be too concerned by the lack of 3D or buying the latest games. It’s also more fool-proof than the hinged models, as there are fewer hardware elements to break. For older and more experienced gamers who can afford the extra cash, I recommend sticking to the 3DS and 3DS XL.

In my personal opinión, I love the nintendo 3ds because it is practical and you can fold it and take it with you anywhere you want, it fits perfectly in a small pocket of your bag. It is not something I believe when I think about the 2ds, the fact that you can´t fold it, seems to be a problem. I don´t have a 2ds but that is what I think. Now, if you tell me the new 2ds, well, that´s another story, I think that it is a really good system, cheaper and you can actually play a lot of great stuff on it. It can be folded just like the original 3ds.

Back