7 Deadly North Stars?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Which should I watch:
7 Deadly Sins or Fist Of The North Star?
(Or do you have a better suggestion? I'm trying to forget
Darker Than Black... :( )

I watched 7 Deadly Sins a while ago, and remember liking it. Was a while ago though, so can't remember how good it actually was. If you like fantasy action anime, I would suggest Re:Zero. I thought it was really good and interesting, even if it did get a little dark.

I watched 7 Deadly Sins a while ago, and remember liking it. Was a while ago though, so can't remember how good it actually was. If you like fantasy action anime, I would suggest Re:Zero. I thought it was really good and interesting, even if it did get a little dark.

I'll decide on one by, reading the summaries for both , then I'll know if either had a really glaring part
that would've been dry or traumatizing :)
Thanks!

Is 7 Deadly Sins the one with the girl in the pink bra who shows her stomach?

Edit: Okay so I did a bit of searching. While I was thinking of Hobby Japan's yet-to-be-aired 7 Deadly Sins, which I am looking forward to very much, turns out that there's another anime called Seven Deadly Sins with, coincidentially a girl in a pink crop top.

So which one is it:
81464l.jpg
or
images
?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakea
Whoah.... That looks so... (ahem) different! I'm curious about the other 1 now, even though I already started the 1st one...
(I might watch Re: Zero instead though: Kissanime's blocking alot of the episodes... :( I missed 2 character intros thanks to this!)

Why not just use crunchy roll. If I remember correctly they should have both of those for free. Just use an ad blocker if you don't like the ads.

Why not just use crunchy roll. If I remember correctly they should have both of those for free. Just use an ad blocker if you don't like the ads.
Crunchyroll got into trouble recently for reducing their video quality, even for paying customers, to cut down on their own costs. I wouldn't recommend using a site that treats its paying users that way.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Kakea
I might sound saddening but: I'm used to low quality things... If it still plays, I might use Crunchroll...
(Though if it's getting so bad it's blurry or choppy, I may not watch at all...)

I might sound saddening but: I'm used to low quality things... If it still plays, I might use Crunchroll...
(Though if it's getting so bad it's blurry or choppy, I may not watch at all...)
Why not just use illegal means? You'll get high-quality stuff, great subs and probably faster and in batches. No need for it to buffer or to sit through ads.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Kakea
I wish I knew how, but... thanks to my "squeaky clean" means of achieving some things...
I have no idea what to do, to get something illegally unless I shoplift
(Even then I might drop whatever I wanted lol!)

Why not just use illegal means? You'll get high-quality stuff, great subs and probably faster and in batches. No need for it to buffer or to sit through ads.

I just use ad blocker so I don't have to worry about them. Also I don't mind not having super high quality. I never really notice any difference. I just prefer to do things the legal way.

It's a very slight difference between it: lower quality sometimes looks static... wish? But it never stays for a entire video...
I wish I could show the exact page/video so you'll see what's happening yourselves...

Back