A fantasy Splatoon~

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys, P2 here! :D
Haven't posted in a LONG time, sorry about that. ^^" But now I'm here to talk about one of my favorite games Nintendo has made so far: Splatoon.

Splatoon has went through a bunch of updates, and now that the Switch is out, they made a continuation to it: Splatoon 2. :eek:
I'm so jealous, I wish I could get it! >.<)/ But no Switch, those things are a wallet breaker. :hilarious:
Anyway, I'm just gonna talk about what I fantasized what I thought it was gonna be like before I actually got it. Some of you already remember a few things about it. :p

First thing was the actual lobby.
I invisioned it like people wouldn't just see someone else's avatar walking around, but that they would see them as a player that they could walk with, and chat with via typing, not so much of voice-chat.
I mean, some people would like that, but I wouldn't. :p

Second was the landscape.
Not that Inkopolis was a drag, I totally thought it was awesome! :3
But when I saw how the background looked, I wanted to go out there. D: Ride the trains, or even just walk along the sidewalk in explore the city!
I would LOVE to be able to explore the city, and ink up buildings to climb up them, and/or super-jump to friends, and just have a good ol' time, y'know?

Third was gear.
I know, the gear on Splatoon is super awesome, but I had some thoughts of my own. :sneaky:
Like I said before, I would've loved if they had've added some Nintendo, or other mascot costumes, like Mario Bros. costumes, or Zelda costumes, and so on.
Not a big deal, but I would've like to have been dressed as Luigi, or Link, inking the battlefield in style~ :cool:

I had a few more ideas, but I wanna hear from you guys. What kind of stuff did you fantasize for Splatoon? I'd like to hear about them! :3

Reactions: Samster and Mizunil
Haven't posted in a LONG time, sorry about that. ^^" But now I'm here to talk about one of my favorite games Nintendo has made so far: Splatoon.

Splatoon has went through a bunch of updates, and now that the Switch is out, they made a continuation to it: Splatoon 2. :eek:
I'm so jealous, I wish I could get it! >.<)/ But no Switch, those things are a wallet breaker. :hilarious:
Anyway, I'm just gonna talk about what I fantasized what I thought it was gonna be like before I actually got it. Some of you already remember a few things about it. :p

I invisioned it like people wouldn't just see someone else's avatar walking around, but that they would see them as a player that they could walk with, and chat with via typing, not so much of voice-chat.

But when I saw how the background looked, I wanted to go out there. D: Ride the trains, or even just walk along the sidewalk in explore the city!
I would LOVE to be able to explore the city, and ink up buildings to climb up them, and/or super-jump to friends, and just have a good ol' time, y'know?

Third was gear.
I know, the gear on Splatoon is super awesome, but I had some thoughts of my own. :sneaky:
Like I said before, I would've loved if they had've added some Nintendo, or other mascot costumes, like Mario Bros. costumes, or Zelda costumes, and so on.
Not a big deal, but I would've like to have been dressed as Luigi, or Link, inking the battlefield in style~ :cool:

I had a few more ideas, but I wanna hear from you guys. What kind of stuff did you fantasize for Splatoon? I'd like to hear about them! :3
Wow, now you’ve got me wanting those ideas for a Splatoon 3! Those are actually some really good ideas for Splatoon to use. I swear to everything that is holy, if they add a sandbox mode to the game, I’m gonna flip mah lid! :eyes2:

Just thinking about it makes me feel awesome! *^*

Reactions: P2.0
Wow, now you’ve got me wanting those ideas for a Splatoon 3! Those are actually some really good ideas for Splatoon to use. I swear to everything that is holy, if they add a sandbox mode to the game, I’m gonna flip mah lid! :eyes2:

Just thinking about it makes me feel awesome! *^*
Splatoon 3 will probably have a sandbox mode to it. I love sandbox style games because of all the possibilities to go.

Third was gear.

I really hope they add outfits based on smash characters when smash comes out. It would be the ultimate welcome to inklings in smash! With some sort of splatfest too like a tournament with the original 8 characters. That would be cool.
Even if it was smash amiibo gear exclusive I would still want it.

Reactions: Samster and P2.0
Back