A good 3ds game.

• Thread starter Drake88349
  • Start date
D

Drake88349

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey guys, what do you think is a good 3ds game. Feel free totalk about the games you like and tell us why. Please do not get into arguments, just because someone likes a game you hate, we all have different opinions, so be kind.

Pokemon y, Pokemon x, Pokemon omega ruby, Pokemon alpha sapphire, smash bros 3dsl, legend of Zelda orcania of time,fire emblem awakening, Monster hunter 4 ultimate, Nintendogs, Pokemon shuffle , Pokemon rumble world, super Mario 3d land, New super Mario bros 2, kingdom hearts dream drop distance, disney magical world, animal crossing new leaf, legend of Zelda Majorca mask, mario kart 7, and yugioh zexal world duel carnival

A good 3ds game requires many factors such as its game play , its content , its graphics and its replayability . There are many good games with their own genre so I'll list some good series like Pokemon , Legend of Zelda , Super Smash Brothers and Mario/Mario Kart .

The only Pokemon game for the 3ds that I think failed was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity :c

I think that games not only need good game play and content, but also it needs to make the best of what genre it is in.

I think that games not only need good game play and content, but also it needs to make the best of what genre it is in.
If that's the case then go with Smash Bros. and MK7, they both outclass games in their genre for handheld systems (because Wii U has further outclassed those two as well). I'd also recommend playing Pokemon XY or ORAS, they are really fun RPGs for the 3DS. Those 4 are probably the best choices you have for the 3DS imo, unless I'm forgetting something..

rune factory 4

Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask 3d is good! Hard, long, packed with content, and mobile. Couldnt ask for more!

A game that you can play for a short period of time and stop whenever you want.

Games with not many checkpoints on handhelds don't really work well for me. Since playing on a hadheld is not always comfortable, if I have to play for a long extended time, I tend to not really like it, and always push back the time I'll play it for "when i have more time".

A good 3ds game is super smash bros. The graphics are amazing with loads of characters to fight as too. You can also make fighters out of your miis too. I think another good one is shovel knight. Shovel knight is phenomenal and is good for any indie fan. The last game that I think is good is legend of zelda majora's mask. You can change masks and it affects link in the game which is cool.

Back