• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Welcome to Nintendo, a beautiful town where many things are available to you!

Great, you want to find out about the hotel! The hotel is hosted in my house. Rooms will be included in other Spoiler boxes!

WVW69kTRdrM0QDgJ3I

This glorious room includes a K.K. Lullaby Music Box, Gracie Furniture, and more! This also adds 100 points to your account. This is 10,000 bells/ 2 pc to stay in for ONE visit or 25,000 bells/ 5 pc for FIVE visits.

WVW69kTRezs0g_6IL9

A great room for women of any type. This room includes the Princess set and more! This adds 50 points to your account! This is 5,000 bells/ 1 pc to stay in for ONE visit or 15,000 bells/ 3 pc for FIVE visits.

WVW69kTRffcF0cm36X

For anyone who is a huge Nintendo fan, consider the amazing Nintendo Room! This adds 10 points to your account! This is 1,000 bells/.5 pc for ONE visit or 2,500 bells/2 pc for FIVE visits

Accounts vary from plan:

Basic: This account is the freebie, giving you the points you need! 100 points awards you with 1,000 bells onto your account.

Pro: This account is 5 pc, giving you some extra things. All points are doubled. You also get to use Promo Codes. Only Pro members can use Promo Codes.

VIP: This account is 10 pc, giving you some amazing things. All points are quadrupled, (x4) You can give people Pro for only 1 pc then, they can upgrade for 5 more pc. You can also enjoy many freebies as well.

I hope you consider going to my Hotel!

Basic and Pro: First50off! (Gives you 50% off your first purchase!)
VIP Promo: First100off (Gives you 100% off your first purchase)
The Promo code is: HappyBirthdayChi! (Gives you a fortune cookie!)

Ordering (Hotel):

Room: What Room?
Promo Code: Any Promos?
Membership Order: Which one?
Friend Code: 0362-0689-6933 Chi
Above is my FC (it is real)

Ordering Items:

Item Name:
Promo Code
Membership Order:
Friend Code:

Click Here for all items in ACNL and Worth

If your problem is solved under comments, please delete your comment. I would rather be privately messaged than the comments be littered with questions. However, all orders must be under the comments section.

Last edited:
I'm confused as to what you are selling? Are you going to create rooms like these for people, or do they just get to come to your town and see them?

So you are basically charging people to come to your town?

@TribstyAnn please delete your comments above me. Thank you!

Bump ¬˛¬

Best of luck to you <3

Thanks!

Why is nobody wanting a item in ACNL!!!???

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Leafeon1010
:(

Chin up, you'll get 'em soon enough. Takes time for people to do things like that, right?

Reactions: Jisenku
Bump ˘˛˘

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back