1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Splatoon 2 Action Vs Comedy

Discussion in 'Splatoon' started by AricAttack, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Action Or Comedy

1. Action

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Comedy

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    There is a new Splatfest everyone yay and this one will be action vs comedy personally I love both but I will be choosing action I’d love to heat about your guys choices thanks :D
  2. Chickenmilk120

Chickenmilk120 I like chicken Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    Usually i go to the movies to see an action movie with my family, plus comedy is just boring to me because if you dont find it funny than the movie is not interesting
    AricAttack likes this.
  3. AricAttack

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    True but if they actually try on the Comedy than it can be good so yeah I do like both
  4. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,056 coins
    I chose comedy since I agree with Marina that most action films are the same xP

I would agree that both are good though, and there certainly are some fantastic action films out there, but I have to go with comedy ^^
    AricAttack likes this.
  5. AricAttack

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    I chose action but I love comedy as well :D
  6. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,523 coins
    It was a tough decision for me, as I enjoy both genres. I went with Action because I really like films like Rush hour, and those that star Jackie Chan/Jet Li/James Bond. They keep my eyes glued to the screen, Epic showdowns are fun to watch. xd

The majority of my (online) friends chose Comedy, So this will be interesting. :p
    SkyHuntress and AricAttack like this.
  7. Chickenmilk120

Chickenmilk120 I like chicken Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    I decided to join comedy to try and get marina that win
    SkyHuntress and Mikaya like this.
  8. AricAttack

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    Nooo comedy won gg whoever participated