Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Comedy

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
There is a new Splatfest everyone yay and this one will be action vs comedy personally I love both but I will be choosing action I’d love to heat about your guys choices thanks :D

Usually i go to the movies to see an action movie with my family, plus comedy is just boring to me because if you dont find it funny than the movie is not interesting

Reactions: AricAttack
Usually i go to the movies to see an action movie with my family, plus comedy is just boring to me because if you dont find it funny than the movie is not interesting
True but if they actually try on the Comedy than it can be good so yeah I do like both

I chose comedy since I agree with Marina that most action films are the same xP

I would agree that both are good though, and there certainly are some fantastic action films out there, but I have to go with comedy ^^

Reactions: AricAttack
I chose comedy since I agree with Marina that most action films are the same xP

I would agree that both are good though, and there certainly are some fantastic action films out there, but I have to go with comedy ^^
I chose action but I love comedy as well :D

It was a tough decision for me, as I enjoy both genres. I went with Action because I really like films like Rush hour, and those that star Jackie Chan/Jet Li/James Bond. They keep my eyes glued to the screen, Epic showdowns are fun to watch. xd

The majority of my (online) friends chose Comedy, So this will be interesting. :p

Reactions: 28142 and AricAttack
I decided to join comedy to try and get marina that win

Reactions: 28142 and Mikaya
Nooo comedy won gg whoever participated

Back