AHS: Cult thread

• Thread starter Skittyskull
  • Start date
Skittyskull

Skittyskull

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I recently watched the first episode and I must say that I'm hyped for what is to come. Sure on some parts there was a couple of goofy lines here and there (especially the over the top reactions to the election results at the start of the episode.) Despite that I found the episode still enjoyable. Kai Anderson was especially an interesting character. So due to my interest of this season I decided to create a thread for anyone else who would like to talk about their thoughts on this season and what you think could possibly happen. So what are your thoughts? What do you like about this season? What do you hate? How do you think it will connect to past seasons?

Do you recommend skipping to it?

I'm still on the hotel one (paused it). I skipped the circus season and I've kinda been losing interest in AHS :panda:

Do you recommend skipping to it?

I'm still on the hotel one (paused it). I skipped the circus season and I've kinda been losing interest in AHS :panda:
If you do then when they might make a reference to another past season that you might not realize, it was confirmed that each season connects in some way. But if you want to skip to Cult I don't think it would hurt so much to do so since each season is technically a new story.

Back