Spin Off Alola invades Pokémon Shuffle

• Thread starter Joheruchan
  • Start date
Joheruchan

Joheruchan

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Starting today, if u have Pokémon Shuffle or Mobile on your 3DS or mobile phone, you should know that the alolan Pokémon entered the fray.

They´re on new normal stages and special stages, including Safari, Pokémon of the day and a daily 1-time to try Cosmog, not an easy one but the capture chances increases each day during the next 2 weeks i think.

Good luck trying to catch 'em all :)

It's already been over a year since I stopped playing Pokemon Shuffle, so it is quite surprising to see that it's still being updated now with the newer generation of Pokemon. Too bad it's not enough to make me want to play it again.

Oh yeah and catching them all is difficult. There's always those times where you catch a Pokmon at <20% catch rate but the Pokemon breaks free at >80% catch rate ;-;

Reactions: Mikaya and Kitsune_Sakura64
It's already been over a year since I stopped playing Pokemon Shuffle, so it is quite surprising to see that it's still being updated now with the newer generation of Pokemon. Too bad it's not enough to make me want to play it again.

Oh yeah and catching them all is difficult. There's always those times where you catch a Pokmon at <20% catch rate but the Pokemon breaks free at >80% catch rate ;-;
Well, you're right, i only have catched 386 of 521 pokémon. The Hoopa Unbound stage is a total drag haha

I can't even remember the last time I even played the game; I deleted it because I couldn't progress further (I did try my best, though).

It's nice to know the new generation has made their way into this title. But Sun/Moon have been out for a while now, so why where they added so late?

Hopefully the addition of new Alolan Pokemon will encourage more players to get involved with the game, Perhaps even those who haven't played it. Too bad it's one of those games I'll never pick up again, just like @Eridan. xD

Reactions: 2071
I somewhat will play this game if I'm bored, but if I want to play a poke-spinoff game i always choose rumble world, because it has the most action and doesn't require a stylus. I'm sure for the people who still play the game its a great addition, but I'm not part of that community.

Back