Auction Amazon Gift card Auction

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
i am giving a 3 dollar amazon card only one the auction for the card will end on the 12th the person who has the highest bid will win you can bid your pc or game codes, the only games codes that will work for this are games for the switch the start pc point are 250 nothing less

Reactions: Marc
How does bidding a game work, especially if the game has an MSRB of more than $3? Also, it's slightly confusing from your lack of punctuation, but are PC game accepted or only Switch games?

I'm confused.

How does bidding a game work, especially if the game has an MSRB of more than $3? Also, it's slightly confusing from your lack of punctuation, but are PC game accepted or only Switch games?
He mentioned PC bids start at 250 so it's the currency of this forum ;)
I'm confused.
OP is auctioning a $3 value gift card code you can use to add to your Amazon.com balance to buy stuff with.

you can bid your pc or game codes
Here he mentions bidding game codes as well, so I was wondering how that would work, or if it was basically just proposing a trade instead of the auction.
are games for the switch the start pc
I was also wondering if this mean switch games only were allowed for trade offers, or if PC Steam games were okay too, because it is phrased confusingly.

sorry for the confusen but you can bid your coin point or switch games. i dont have a PC to play game that why i said switch games

like i said sorry for the cofusen but PC games dont work because i dont have a PC to play the games. Everyday i will said who has the highest bid.

any more questions just ask

Last edited by a moderator:
any more questions just ask
Just to confirm, it's a gift card code for Amazon.com (and not .ca or .uk right?)

yes what is ca and uk mean

It means the Canadian an United Kingdom regions. Different cards only work for certain areas.

i think US

Reactions: Marc
no one is winning

If no one else is bidding, I'll kick things off at 260 PC.

I won't even dare take on Marc with this one :panda:

I won't even dare take on Marc with this one :panda:
If you want it, go for it :p (I only made a bid cause no one else did yet).

so far Marc is winning

so far Marc is winning
I just noticed the 12th has passed. Does that mean I won? ;~;

yes but the wedsite that was going to send me the card had ban me so its taking some time

i will need at least 40 people help i will say more torrow

Back