Americans!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
This is a strange question but... What was your favorite song sung in American idol?!
I still remember hearing "Dead or Alive" (I don't remember who sung it, only that he was
bald(?)...) It awesome: I felt so energetic and excited! (Despite not listening to alot of non gaming music at the time...) I like the song now too, despite my tastes being very picky!

(Alternatively, I enjoyed 1st part of the series where the judges have to listen to the bad singers, lol!)

Back on topic: What was your favorite song you heard on American Idol?

The silence when their show was canceled was my most favorite song. Good thing too, I couldn't stand all that horrid caterwalling. :vomit: (Daughtry was the only good that came outta that, and he didn't even win.)

Reactions: Kakea and eeveeruleslol
The silence when their show was canceled was my most favorite song. Good thing too, I couldn't stand all that horrid caterwalling. :vomit: (Daughtry was the only good that came outta that, and he didn't even win.)
on man that fuuny, i am laughing my fave off :woot::woot::woot:, i don't watch america idol so i don't have one

Reactions: Ace
on man that fuuny, i am laughing my fave off :woot::woot::woot:, i don't watch america idol so i don't have one

Ah... I thought everybody liked that show: they had it on so long! So there wasn't even one thing you liked @Ace ? Not even laughing at the bad singers? (Or did the "good" ones sound the same to you? Lol!) Seriously, that song was my ONLY good memory of it...

Back