PkMn XY/ORAS Amit's Generation 6 Berry shop!!

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! Umm... I don't really know how to start threads... I have decided to do a berry shop. I thought about it because everyone are doing here Pokemons or Items shops (I made mine but I think I am deciding to close it) and it's very normal, but no one have done a berry shop here.
Also because it's Pedianniversary!
I have almost all of the berries in the game, I don't have some so sorry. I will point them all and the prices later, but first, I want to say the rules of the shop and some notes.

1. Do NOT curse and don't try to discourage people in this thread or in any other thread. I am pointing this out even if it's in the Nookling Junction rules, so everyone will notice!

2. Don't request more than 25 berries at a time, and I have an explanation for that. I am going to the music high school / junior high school and won't be available as I was before. Also, if everyone will request, for example, 50 berries, I will have no Pokemons for the berries (I need to give them as the held Items.

3. This shop is new and it may take some time to get every berry, so I am sorry.

4. My time zone is UTC +2 so it will be harder to trade with Americans or
Australians, for example, but I will do everything to get time for trading.

5. I am almost sure I will be able to trade from school, but sorry if I won't be able to.

6. As you know, Pokemon Sun and Moon will be released in this November, and I will buy it with my eShop cards on the european release date, however we still don't know the berry mechanics on the future generation (if there will be berries, 99 % there will be). If there will be, I will try my best to do this shop also for the next generation.

7. The shop will be updated almost daily.

Now, after talking about that, I want to talk about the berries!
I am working on getting a larger amount of berries and new kinds of them, so for now, here are the berries!

All of the existing berries: It's on serebii, here's the link. The missing berries: Custap, Maranga (I am planting it now, they are blooming in Pokemon X), Lansat, Pamtre, Micle (harvesting) and Starf.
The diffrence between this and the sets is that you can order the same berry a few times but if you order sets it will be cheaper but only the kind and numbers of berry in a set.
I will point now the amount of berries I have in the spoilers below.
Note: I have Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire. If you want a cretain berry that I don't have enough of it in 1 game, it will take 2 - 5 minutes to switch the game and get online, so sorry.
Aguav: 27
Apicot: 19
Aspear: 44
Babiri: 20
Belue: 26
Bluk: 35
Charti: 19
Cheri: 53
Chesto: 34
Chilian: 21
Chople: 20
Coba: 15
Colbur: 20
Cornn: 20
Durin: 17
Figy: 26
Ganlon: 3
Grepa: 32
Haban: 21
Hondew: 42
Iapapa: 26
Kasib: 14
Kebia: 22
Kelpsy: 67
Leppa: 55
Liechi: 21
Lum: 26
Mago: 27
Magost: 21
Nanab: 22
Nomel: 26
Occa: 20
Oran: 23
Passho: 19
Payapa: 20
Pecha: 15
Persim: 57
Petaya: 20
Pinap: 35
Pomeg: 59
Qualot: 47
Rabuta: 25
Rawst: 56
Razz: 29
Rindo: 19
Roseli: 21
Rowap: 18
Salac: 10
Shuca: 19
Sitrus: 32
Spelon: 18
Tamato: 23
Tanga: 20
Wacan: 17
Watmel: 17
Wepear: 34
Wiki: 18
Yache: 19
Aguav: 10
Apicot: 8
Aspear: 56
Cheri: 10
Chesto: 13
Figy: 10
Ganlon: 11
Grepa: 11
Hondew: 33
Iapapa: 28
Kasib: 50
Kee: 16
Kelpsy: 13
Leppa: 36
Liechi: 6
Lum: 43
Mago: 31
Maranga: 4 (Now harvesting some)
Oran: 95
Pecha: 107
Persim: 131
Petaya: 19
Pomeg: 29
Qualot: 34
Rawst: 19
Roseli: 10
Salac: 8
Sitrus: 119
Tamato: 16
Tanga: 34
Wacan: 27
Yache: 24
Every 3 berries are 1 PC!!
Sets:
~The Basic set.
Includes: Oran, Sitrus, Pecha, Cheri, Rawst, Chesto, Lum, Aspear and Persim.
Cost: 1 PC

The EVs set.
Includes: Tamato, Qualot, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Hondew and Grepa

The Contest set.
Includes: Belue/Cornn, Durin/Rabuta/Watmel, Magost/Spelon, Nomel

(More will be added soon)

The Pedianniversary coupon!
Gives: 10 Sitrus berries
Expires: 25/08/16

Hope this shop will help you!!

Last edited:
~Bump~

When I get my 3ds Internet working, I'll come back and order a set of the EV berries

@Marc I didn't have my 3DS for a few months and forgot about this. I may be making a shop for generation 7 but I don't think so. Can you close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back