An interesting driving game....

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello again people, how are you? I am actually really good because I have been doing some research about an upcoming nintendo switch game. The game is called Spintires: Mud runners. The game is about driving all terrain vehicles on extreme landscapes with hostile weather conditions as you carry some cargo from one place to another. It reminds me of an old pc game I played and loved, "King of the road". The game is currently in development for nintendo switch as the developer states. Unfortunately, there is still not a launch date for the game but as far as I can, I will keep you posted.

Personally, I have watched some reviews of the game, and I think the game may not be for everyone, I think I will give it a try. The game is appealling to those people who love driving, me counted in of course. I think it has some interesting mechanics that will engage me in playing the game. As a driver, you will have to pay attention to fuel tank of the truck, the weather conditions and the terrain, because all those things could make your cargo fall.

So what do you think about this game coming to switch? Will you give it a try? Have you already played the game on other platforms?

Source

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...ion-of-spintires-mudrunner-is-in-development/

Back