• Thread starter Pandaxclone2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Towns Folk
As the title states, I'm looking for gift links of both "Analogue: A Hate Story" and "Hate Plus" from the Humble Store. What I'm willing to offer in trade are Steam keys for the following per one of either game:
  • VVVVVV
  • The Fall
  • Undertale
  • Corpse Party (will trade for both games. Becomes null for trade if I have 1 of them already.)
  • Risk of Rain (will trade for both games. Becomes null for trade if I have 1 of them already.)
Currently, I have:
  • Neither of the desired games.
These offers will only be valid until September 16th, 12:00 AM AEST.

Last edited:
I don't have either of the specific games you mentioned, but I do have a ton of other games that I can send gift links of. They are leftovers from Humble Bundles that I didn't use. Would you be interested in trading for something other than the two mentioned games, or are you not interested in anything else.

I'm not interested in anything else. At this time, they are both on discount for 1.99 USD each (3.98 USD total), so it shouldn't be terribly difficult to obtain them. If you do purchase them, make sure they are purchased as gifts and not regular purchases.

Bump to remind that what I'm offering will only be valid until September 16th, 12:00 AM AEST. After that the thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back