Animal Crossing for Switch Speculation Thread

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So recently, in the latest Nintendo Direct, we got a teaser for Animal Crossing for Switch, which is slated for a 2019 release. I didn’t expect it at all, but I’m so happy they decided to show it. :D

But, they didn’t specify anything that would be in the game, except that it would be a mainline game, luckily meaning that it won’t be a spin-off like Pocket Camp. What new features do you guys think they will add to the game?

I think Isabelle will be the new mayor, but she will probably accept alot of input from you so it will still be alot like you are the mayor.

I think Isabelle will be the new mayor, but she will probably accept alot of input from you so it will still be alot like you are the mayor.
I am thinking that Tom Book is going to be the new mayor. Does he ever sit at a desk like that? I think it would pretty cool having him as the mayor. But if Tom Book is the new mayor, and you will be the Secretary (aka you do everything). what will Isabelle do if Tom Book is the mayor though? Hmm.

Maybe instead of coming in on a train, you will come in on an airplane. And when you want to visit other towns you can fly an airplane there.

That means there would be an airport, which would be pretty awesome.

I’m soooooooo glad it’s finally coming :D I’ve been hoping for this since the switch first game out, anyways hopefully it’s as good as new leaf, or maybe even better o: but nothing less I’m still excited :D

Yeah it has so much potential to be a great game! Don't screw this up Nintendo.

Reactions: AricAttack
The only thing I am wondering is "Who is going to be the mayor?" Will it be the player again, like in New Leaf, will Isabelle be the new mayor, will Tortimer do it again, or will Tom Nook take a turn?

Back