• Thread starter Darielbest
  • Start date

How will the Amiibo Cards be?

• Total voters
Darielbest

Darielbest

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
We saw a new Animal Crossing title in the latest Nintendo Direct. What do you guys think how will it be? Do you only go at others people homes or you can visit the town and stores (just a normal animal crossing game) and what about the Amiibo Cards? Tell me your opinion! And also vote on the poll.

Update: A new trailer has been released :

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not gonna be like any animal crossing :p, It says the games gonna be happy home designer. So my guess is that your gonna only be able to get to decorate and buy the amiibo card's...

I'm kinda hooked with this game right now so I guess I'll buy those cards. I wish it ain't so expensive. They might produce all characters per card and a limited edition card for it. :p However, I wonder how much would the additional accessory (scanner-ish) for it?

I believe that Happy Home Designer is a nice addition to the Animal Crossing series :) The features that it gives is pretty neat to customization . I think that it will be very great and even with the cards too :p

Though I believe that it might be all three options in that poll of yours :D

Are you going to buy this game? I definitely am! owo
I found a Japanese trailer/intro thing for it, and it looks adorable >w<
also im glad that they use card amiibos instead of figure amiibos :3
And they finally have skin tone options! :D
tumblr_nq5p7j2Zq41qzp9weo1_540.jpg

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and spagooti
It looks really adorable! :) If I get the chance I will definitely buy the game. I love Animal Crossing New Leaf and designing my home is one of my favourite parts! :D

Reactions: Toadius and Yukine
This looks soo good >.<

I hope placing trees in the town like how they did it in the video is optional though. I prefer using a shovel and burying a fruit like how it's done in New Leaf. Another thing I'm hoping for is the ability to make our own wall/floor patterns :3

I wonder if it'll have online multiplayer too .-.

This looks soo good >.<

I hope placing trees in the town like how they did it in the video is optional though. I prefer using a shovel and burying a fruit like how it's done in New Leaf. Another thing I'm hoping for is the ability to make our own wall/floor patterns :3

I wonder if it'll have online multiplayer too .-.

I'm pretty sure the ability to make wall/floor patterns is confirmed ^^
I just hope they add more pattern slots instead of six, like there usually is..

Are you going to buy this game? I definitely am! owo
I found a Japanese trailer/intro thing for it, and it looks adorable >w<
also im glad that they use card amiibos instead of figure amiibos :3
And they finally have skin tone options! :D
tumblr_nq5p7j2Zq41qzp9weo1_540.jpg
I think this game is really cute!

I'm going to really want this game when it eventually comes out, I can tell. O(≧▽≦)O

Reactions: Yukine
It reminds me of a detailed version of secret bases in Gen 3 and 4. You think you'd get tired of it after a while and just play with Legos instead. Which surprises me there's not a Lego variant of this already.

Reactions: Yukine
You know now our villager has psychic powers. He can move stuff just by looking at it and he can change the colour of the house. he can plant trees in a second now! Lol XD

this game is really cute and I am definitely going to buy this game :D I think I liked pushing around stuff more, but it was a lot time consuming so I guess I am gonna like this better.

I saw this in the eShop. The trailer is so cute and adorable! It looks amazing and it's awesome that you get to finally build the town easily. Whenever I try to put something on the ground , it would always go a different way so it's awesome how they added the moving thing. I hear it comes out next month or so , I'd definitely get it if I had the chance. Even my friend freaked out when she say this xD

Reactions: faustine
I just wish i could UNDERSTAND it...

You know now our villager has psychic powers. He can move stuff just by looking at it
and there's even a sound!

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal Crossing: Happy home designer in my opinion will be a very nice game! The good part is that you can choose where the villager's houses will be :). It will be like any other animal crossing game I believe.

About the amiibo cards, I think that there will not be any randomisation in the cards. If there will be, then there will be packs of amiibo cards sold separately as well!

Oh god this is getting me exited! I actually didn't feel to exited when it was mentioned in a Nintendo direct earlier in the year, but I have seen the trailer, and it looks so adorable! I'm so exited for the release! That is awesome that we can put furniture OUTSIDE!!!! I can't wait for it to reach the states! My cousin says it looks better than the other games but I tell him that we shouldn't be making decisions until the actual release. I'm pumped though!

Even after seeing the footage for this game, I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. This game seems like the creative mode of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's definitely a neat concept, I'll say that much. Tbh, I'm more hyped for Amiibo Festival than HHD lol.

I'm really hyped for this... ACNL in Creative mode seems like a good description Oopa XD

Maybe the Amiibo card would end up being kinda like trading cards. come in booster packs and have sets depending on what the nature of the villagers are. Maybe they'd even make a set with all the villager's from the movie as a promo.

I saw the Direct and it had me sold. It looks promising enough, and its looks like we have a new Animal Crossing game that may still have what we love about the past games. Even though it looks like a game where all you do is customize houses, but isn't that the fun part. We did that in previous AC games.

Maybe the Amiibo card would end up being kinda like trading cards. come in booster packs and have sets depending on what the nature of the villagers are. Maybe they'd even make a set with all the villager's from the movie as a promo.

They announced it will be blind packs. Packs of 3 cards in Japan and EU, 6 for NA. I'm a bit disappointed, I know I'll end up with tons of doubles and no one to trade them with... -_-

Reactions: Sabakarp
Back