Animal Crossing Mobile

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
It'll be like almost every game made from big game companies, try to change the game but keep true to the game. What if instead of your typical Fire Emblem game, it was a sandbox game where you build up your kingdom, strengthen your troops, including characters like Marth, Like, Sully, etc., and take over other kingdoms in a PvP battle system based on the traditional Fire Emblem games? As for Animal Crossing, perhaps it'll be like that Family Guy app. But as course, Nintendo will try to as much of the elements from Animal Crossing.

Good bye life, I love Animal Crossing and play it daily but now I will have a reason to use my phone XD. I hope it's going to keep its nature and not require actual money.

Good bye life, I love Animal Crossing and play it daily but now I will have a reason to use my phone XD. I hope it's going to keep its nature and not require actual money.
Chances are, some way will be incorporated, but not relied on.

There's a good chance that the apps will be free, which is something we all hope for lol. The Animal Crossing app is much more appealing to me than Fire Emblem, but I might give both apps a go, even if they aren't free.

I
So, it has been announced:

"Nintendo also announced it was working on smartphone apps based on two of its most popular titles - Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem, both of which will be released in the autumn."

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36149049

What do you guys think the game will look like? Will it be free? Will it be a port or a brand new game?
I think it will be like 'Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X' in a way of it being in app purchases but a free app, where the in app purchases aren't too necessary until you get until the far end of the game to spend a currency that is relatively easy to get for you to continue.

I believe Animal Crossing would be great and not so great at the same time on mobile. It would be great cuz you can play Animal Crossing without needing a console (for those who don't have them) and also, a new Animal crossing game! It would not be so great as I believe it would be difficult to control on a touch screen. Fishing, bug catching, everything might become pretty hard.

It would make it harder for anyone that time travels if they sync it to the phone time and depending on the device size it's be hard to play

Not really sure about the purpose of an Animal Crossing or Fire Emblem game on mobile, but hey, if it makes Nintendo money, then by all means, let them go for it.

I don't think I'd get an Animal Crossing game though on my phone. I don't see it being very appealing, and I feel like it'd either be more or less like the games themselves or something similar to Miitomo, but with house customization instead of Mii customization. (Not to mention I don't have the space on my phone for another app. n_n)

Im pretty sure it's going to be free just like miitomo I hope it's as fun and addicting as new leaf!!!

20160408164321.png

Bring out the good wine we only use for celebrating important events! ^-^

That's weird that there making an app. I think it could be relly cool if it if they make it good. That is if they dont screw it up. It will be cool to us. So cant wait.

Why does everything have to go mobile ? I don't think thinking those two to mobile is that good of an idea cause they always cut things out and make a worse version of games. Some can't really be called games anymore they are so bad. I'm not sure how this will turn out but who knows where it can go.

I think that it is interesting that Nintendo has branched out a little bit to mobile, even if some of their attempts have been a little less than successful (I'm looking at you, Miitomo...) However, as the get more experience making apps, I can definitely see them continuing to get better at it, thus leading to even better smartphone games.

It’s called Animal Crossing Pocket Camo, and it’s availible now to anyone who wants to play it! In fact, it’s been out for s year at the time of me posting this! (Sorry, I probably shouldn’t have bumped this super old thread, I just thought it would be funny, lol :p)

Back