Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Friend Code Exchange

• Thread starter TheUltimateC
  • Start date
TheUltimateC

TheUltimateC

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So animal crossing pocket camp just came out.
(Seemed to me like even a day earlier than told, but could be timezone :p)

First game of the series to get aquitend to myself and it is a free2play mobile game which i can get into. Ofcourse you can add friends for certain benefits, so i came here.
Making a thread to maybe compile friend id's, will add any (as long as the game allows) starting with listing my id.

2788 009 8249
EDIT: not playing anymore really

Last edited:
I was about to do the same!

My ID:
3625 054 0789

Great! Here's mine for sure!

0446 0247 043

My FC is 813-199-712-93
You should totally play with me

Hey, I have two active accounts :
Screenshot_20180730-163124.jpg Screenshot_20180730-163251.jpg

9415DEA3-E4AF-47FF-A7F0-557F02736779.png Hey guys! I just downloaded animal crossing and would love to have some friends!!! ><

Little update concerning myself : it's useless to befriend my accounts because by the end of August, Nintendo will ban ACPC from my country and I don't plan to move out

Little update concerning myself : it's useless to befriend my accounts because by the end of August, Nintendo will ban ACPC from my country and I don't plan to move out
Don't people just change their app store's country to bypass the ban? Or is it illegal and you could go to jail for it?

I think some people just changed their app store's country or used a VPN when DX2 SMT was banned.

Don't people just change their app store's country to bypass the ban? Or is it illegal and you could go to jail for it?

I think some people just changed their app store's country or used a VPN when DX2 SMT was banned.
I don't think that would work, after all it didn't work for cartoon network android games. Plus I didn't find any good VPN. (and BTW I wonder what happened with that other Nintendo game Dragalia lost, it actually never showed up in Europe)

Back